TALKBACK - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - Episodes 80-85 - [5/10 (Online) 5/26-6/16 (TV)]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
jK11FbB.jpg

Episode 80-85
Qoc0MBK.jpg

Sunday at 4:30 PM EST/3:30 PM CST!

All in the Villainy
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 5/26 at 4:45 PM

This week...
KO, Rad and Enid are confused to find the villains are more interested in battling each other than them.
----

Sidekick Scouts
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 6/2 at 4:30 PM

This week...
KO gets more than he bargained for when he gets a sidekick.
----

Whacky Jaxxyz
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 6/2 at 4:45 PM

This week...
When the hot new toy trend of Whacky Jaxxyz comes to Lakewood, KO says goodbye to his POW Cards.
----

Project Ray Way
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 6/9 at 4:30 PM

This week...
When Raymond starts his own fashion line, Rad and Drupe decide to make something even better.
----

I Am Jethro
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 6/9 at 4:45 PM

This week...
When a different kind of Jethro rolls off the assembly line, the plaza is in for some surprises.
----

GarQuest
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 5/10
(TV) SUNDAY 6/16 at 4:30 PM

This week...
Gar and KO team up for a secret mission.​

Last edited:

zoombie

All In The Vilainy

I tell you I love this episode. All those sitcom parodies, and just the characters. We need more Fink on the show. She has a certain edge that really makes the show fun.

So Fink and Daryl bond in defeat. Boxman and Professor Vemonis I think their partnership might be more than just business.

Sidekick Scouts

We have an Astroboy reference, you got to love that. I can understand Ko's disappointment in Chip, but he is a robot, he can't help it. Don't be mad at Chip, be mad at Foxtail.

So we got a new partnership with this new hero and the Astroboy knockoff, I wonder if we will see them again.

Whacky Jaxxyz

A full on Yu Gi Oh! parody, and Dendy is back. It is nice to have a little Dendy, and Nanimi gets some spotlight here. Good for her.

The villain of the episode is a parody of Pegasus, so that is cool. And he was just a nerd all along. So after giving up on Pal cards, Ko and company are playing them again.

Project Ray Way

Raymond is one of my favorite characters, he is a narcissist, but he is a fun narcissist, and Rad is a little bit of narcissist as we see here, no where as big as a narcissist as Raymond but still.

And Drupe like Nanimi in the previous episodes, gets a bit more of getting to know her character. And she was cool in this episode, I love how no mater she didn't give up. And Eden who had a bit role, has some scene stealing moments here.

I Am Jethro

I thought this was just going to be a goofy episode with no real plot development, but we get it here, with a good guy Jethro here, and plotting a revolution.

Well I don't know what will come of this, but if we can take Jethros away from Boxman and have him on the good guy side, could that be the death nail to Boxmore? Well we will see.

GarQuest

Well we get confirmation, what we knew all along that Lazerblast is Ko's father, they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

So Mr. Gar is a secret hero in a world of super heroes, that is kind of cool. Looks like Carol is not the only one keeping secrets in this relationship. I wonder if they will find out each other's secrets at the same time.

Looks like Ko finding a new hero in Mr. Gar, is Ko getting over Chip, he has a real hero now.

Digamma-F-Wau

I still can't get over how they made a minor one-off character from Secret Mountain Fort Awesome (the President of the Universe) a part of OK KO's lore

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Sonic 3 trailer really made my day. That was fantastic!
How impacted would animation be if Ted Turner never bought MGM/UA's library in 1986?
Thank godness I found a pirated copy of this film's Romanian dub. I thought I would have waited more for that moment, but here we go, I watched this film tonight.
MV5BYWQ4OGI2MmQtZjUxMC00Njg2LWJiZTQtYmFmZjI5ZmI1Y2U1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NjE5MTAz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR1,0,190,281_.jpg
Happy Doggie Day!

Adam Conover's recent video about streaming destroyed TV is a much watch,

This is what happened when Wall Street was trying to please everyone, but end up pleasing no one.

Featured Posts