TALKBACK - OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - Episodes 99-103 [7/26 (Online) 7/28-8/11 (TV)]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
jK11FbB.jpg

Episodes 99-103
Qoc0MBK.jpg

Sunday at 4:30 PM EST/3:30 PM CST!

Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 7/25
(TV) SUNDAY 7/28 at 4:30 PM

This week...
Rippy Roo visits the plaza.
----

Planet X
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 7/25
(TV) SUNDAY 7/28 at 4:45 PM

This week...
When Rad returns to his home planet, he learns a shocking truth about alien society.
----

Deep Space Vacation
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 7/25
(TV) SUNDAY 8/4 at 4:30 PM

This week...
When Gar lets K.O. and Enid take a vacation to outer space, they get more than they bargained for.
----

Big Reveal
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 7/25
(TV) SUNDAY 8/11 at 4:30 PM

This week...
K.O. finds out who his father is.
----

Radical Rescue
Premieres
(Online) FRIDAY 7/5
(TV) SUNDAY 8/11 at 4:45 PM

This week...
Rad is forced to reconsider his identity when K.O. starts taking on some of his traits.​

zoombie

Wow what a bunch of interesting episode.

What Happened to Rippy Roo

I nice little episode, it is more setup for another episode which I will get to later. But to nice see a happy for Rippy Roo, and we learned it is best to talk things out, though Ko didn't learn it himself.

Planet X

Well we learn about Rad's origins. Kind of a parody of old 80's movies with nerds vs jocks.

The origin's of Rad's parents love has a interesting story behind it.

Deep Space Vacation

Very Dragon Ballish to me, and that is okay. We actually get to Cosma actually do stuff for once, that is pretty cool. And the people of Planet X are most chill people ever.

Big Reveal

This is what we all waiting for, and it just happened, Right at the beginning of the episode we found who Ko's dad, just like that. And the twist he was Vemoness all along. I love the 4th wall lines of Boxman of drawing it out, I kind of wanted Vemoness to say "we don't know how many seasons we have?"

The character I think most about here, and she wasn't in the episode, and that is Fink. Look back at "Ko vs Fink" in a whole new light, that was kind of a brother vs sister episode, I know not blood related but still. She might not be his daughter by blood or call him dad, but he did raise her. I can't help but think, Ko has a little sister now, a psychotic little sister but still. And with her turbo powers, she was just a ginie pig all along. I wonder if that is how she fells, just a substitute for Ko.

Radical Rescue

About time Rad stood up to those jerks, it is their fault, everything was weird with him and Eden for a little bit.

Ko trying to emulate Rad, I wonder if this is a direct reaction to the previous episode after his dad let him down.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Sonic 3 trailer really made my day. That was fantastic!
How impacted would animation be if Ted Turner never bought MGM/UA's library in 1986?
Thank godness I found a pirated copy of this film's Romanian dub. I thought I would have waited more for that moment, but here we go, I watched this film tonight.
MV5BYWQ4OGI2MmQtZjUxMC00Njg2LWJiZTQtYmFmZjI5ZmI1Y2U1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NjE5MTAz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR1,0,190,281_.jpg
Happy Doggie Day!

Adam Conover's recent video about streaming destroyed TV is a much watch,

This is what happened when Wall Street was trying to please everyone, but end up pleasing no one.

Featured Posts