TALKBACK - We Baby Bears - "New and Old Friends Arc" [6/17-7/1/2023] *SEASON PREMIERE*

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
1665204944229.png

Episodes 41-47
uSvcCIo.png

Saturdays at 9:00 AM

The Big Wish
Premieres
SATURDAY 6/17 at 9:00 AM

This week...
The Bears set off on new adventures with Box being able to transport them anywhere they wish.
----

Polly's New Crew
Premieres
SATURDAY 6/17 at 9:30 AM

This week...
The bears reunite with their old friend Polly the pirate captain; they learn that Polly is under the effect of a pirate curse and needs help to overcome it.
----

Bug City Frame-Up
Premieres
SATURDAY 6/24 at 9:30 AM

This week...
While revisiting Bug City, the bears are accused of crimes they didn't commit; Ice Bear teams up with old friend Sam Spider Spade to help prove the bears innocence.
----

The Great Veggie War
Premieres
SATURDAY 7/1 at 9:30 AM

This week...
The Bears return to the Veggie Kingdom to visit their old friend Lima, only to find the kingdom at war with a familiar yet unexpected foe; The Bears try to help save the veggie kingdom from annihilation.​

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts