Tedd Pierce: A Greatly Underappreciated Voice Actor

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
Tedd Pierce, one of the main writers for the classic Looney Tunes cartoons, also voice acted in a number of cartoons. He was always uncredited, but I always enjoyed whenever his voice is heard. Most notably he's Babbit, the parody of Bud Abbott, heard in A Tale of Two Kitties (I can post this because the cartoon's in the public domain):

Many of his other roles are listed here: Tedd Pierce | Writer, Actor, Additional Crew

Mejo

Jukebox Bird
Tedd Pierce wasn't the only writer to voice characters in Looney Tunes, Michael Maltese also did voice work too. Here's him in Wakiki Wabbit (Can also post in full as it's PD) alongside Tedd (Maltese plays the fat castaway while Tedd Pierce plays the skinny one):

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts