wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem Sequel Coming Fall 2026"​

tmntexclusivecastbehindthescenesclip-ign-blogroll-1687557097904.jpg

"If you’ve been wondering if there’ll be a sequel to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, that was answered months ago with a “yes” — what we didn’t know was when we could expect it. Paramount announced this morning Mutant Mayhem II, or whatever they end up calling it, is being prepped for a Fall 2026 release date.

Seth Rogen’s Point Gray Pictures is once again producing the picture and Jeff Rowe is returning to direct. No one knows at this early point what the plot will be, but if you stick through the credits of the first film, you can get a hint as to who the bad guy is. (You might not even have to do that — it’s not that hard to guess.)"

Read the full article here.

Anyone else hyped for a return to this animation style/story version of the Turtles?

Related Links:
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem Talkback
-Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles News

Last edited by a moderator:

Pooky

Staff member
The first Mutant Mayhem didn't exactly set the Box-Office on fire (seem like it did surprisingly poor business outside of the US honestly), but on the upside the franchise did over $1Billion in merchandise sales last year, so no surprise we're getting a sequel.

I'm interested to see where they'll take this, hopefully it's something a little more creative and less well worn than "Shredder shows up".

Reactions: Moe

Moe

As TMNT fan since 2 years old, I absolutely enjoyed watch TMNT: Mutant Mayhem and I'm glad to see Paramount invest in more TMNT contents. I would love to see crossover films like Batman and TMNT.

and as for your question, Yeah, I'm hyped to watch this sequel and that is perfect to add this to my TMNT collection.

The first Mutant Mayhem didn't exactly set the Box-Office on fire (seem like it did surprisingly poor business outside of the US honestly), but on the upside the franchise did over $1Billion in merchandise sales last year, so no surprise we're getting a sequel.
What guess? I bought Leonardo plushie from Build-A-Bear Workshop last year and they were promotion for TMNT: Mutant Mayhem.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts