"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"R-Rated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin Movie In The Works"​

the-last-ronin-movie-comic-discounted-ign-1680711144868.jpg

"A VERY DIFFERENT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie was just announced out of Paramount: an adaption of the recent comic The Last Ronin. Tyler Burton Smith has been assigned to write the screenplay and Walter Hamada is producing.

The Last Ronin is set in a hypothetical (we hope) future where all the Turtles except for Michelangelo are dead. As the last Turtle standing, Mikey has put aside his party-dude ways to finish the mission his brothers couldn’t: take down the forces of the Shredder once and for all. Shredder is also as dead as OJ, but his grandson is carrying on the Foot’s legacy of terror.

The Last Ronin was batted around as a possible graphic novel by Eastman and Laird back when they still worked together, but was abandoned. Decades later, Eastman picked the story back up and decided to finish it with the help of Tom Waltz. The book was released in parts throughout 2020 and collected in one volume later, at which point it became a huge hit."

Read the full article here.

harry580

I wonder if this is the only tmnt production by paramount that nickelodeon wasn't involved with due to the film being a r rated one, I mean, if nickelodeon can't put their name on Hugo 2011 because the director is known for r rated movies, then I can see nickelodeon doing the same thing with this

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts