"That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime" Season 3 News and Discussion

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime' Trailer Reveals Season 3 Release Date"​

Slime-s3-thumbnail.jpg

"After taking 2022 and 2023 off (at least on the small screen), everyone’s favorite cute little almighty slime monster is back. Although the film That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Scarlot Bond was released in November 2022 in Japan and January 2023 for the United States, a full length television series been absent from television for several years, not counting the very short three episode miniseries That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Coleus’ Dream, which aired in November 2023. A new trailer recently came out hyping a major battle and revealed what every fan wanted to know most, the release date, and it is approaching fast.

Well, we finally know that April 5th is the big day for Rimuru the slime monster. As with previous seasons, Crunchyroll will do the simulcast in the countries where it has the license to the series. It has also been revealed that their will be two consecutive cours aired, or groups of 11-13 episodes, making the season somewhere between 22-26 episodes. Seasons one and two were 24 episodes apiece, so it reasonable to assume that season three is most likely going to be 24 episodes too. Another major announcement Rin Kurusu will sing the ending theme “Believer” and Stereo Dive Foundation will perform the opening theme. Studio 8-Bit’s final reveal includes the Japanese voice actors and character designs for new faces who will debut this season."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts