The Incredible Hulk and the Amazing Spider-Man

Which one of your 1st Spider-Man cartoon every saturday morning on NBC from 1981-1986

• Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Incredible Hulk and the Amazing Spider-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jermainemack

I remember that show when The Hulk made a guest star on Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends in title Spidey Goes Hollywood because I love that episode but now The Hulk has his own show that I remember when it come on NBC on sept 25th 1982 every saturday morning was one my all time favorite half hour show was The Incredible Hulk and the Amazing Spider-Man because I remember that show when they have The Incredible Hulk and I know who narrated The Incredible Hulk is none other than Stan Lee who narrated The Incredible Hulk and they have Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends too when Stan Lee who narrated both The Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends too and it's a half hour show on NBC every saturday mornings so does anyone remember The Incredible Hulk and the Amazing Spider-Man on NBC every saturday mornings back in 1982 because I watch it all the time and then the show changed to The Amazing Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk that also come on NBC on sept 17th 1983 because I remember that show back in 1983 so does anyone remember The Amazing Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk on NBC every saturday mornings back in 1983 because it's only a half hour show! :yakko: :dot: :wakko: :narf: :brain:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts