The Quintessential Quintuplets series talkback

zoombie

I don't know if there was a thread for this, anyone they just aired the second OVA, and looks like there is no other stuff to come.

Final thoughts, I am glad the girl was not the obviously, normally in these types of series, it is always the first girl you meet.

One thing I do want to talk about, I notice this, the girls they have no close female friends outside of each others. And it is kind of sad, I have heard it can be difficult for twins, triplets, etc. to make friends out side of each other, because since birth they never had a need to have friends they had each other. I would like for the girls to make other friends besides the male lead.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"“Quintessential Quintuplets: The Honeymoon” Announced, Other Reveals at Anniversary Event"​

the-quintessential-quintuplets-titelbild.jpg

"The Quintessential Quintuplets was a groundbreaking work in the harem genre for breaking the unspoken rule that love pentagons must never be resolved lest fans of one of the show’s female leads gets upset about the resolution. In 2022, The Quintessential Quintuplets the Movie came out and provided a tense and suspenseful film answering the question of which girl gets the guy. It seemed like the series was officially resolved and over, but we just got an announcement for a sequel anime. Quintessential Quintuplets: The Honeymoon at the fifth anniversary event for the series in Yokohama.

To recap the premise of series, it follows protagonist Futaro Uesugi as he is hired to tutor five underachieving quintuplets. They do not like him at first, but they eventually warm up to him. The series begins by revealing that he is destined to marry one of them, but the identity of the quintuplet in question is the series’ driving mystery.

The creator for the original manga, Neji Haruba will write the story for this sequel anime, which will be about protagonist Futaro’s honeymoon with all five quintuplets. Is this canon? Is this “what if”? Does this align with the ending of the movie where Futaro picks [spoiler redacted]? We don’t really know. A Japanese trailer just came out and this what we have to speculate on:"

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts