The Scorpion In Animation: A Retrospective

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

As a co-winner of our (almost!) recent poll, here is your Scorpion retrospective, as requested. Electro will follow shortly after. For newer readers, more characters retrospectives can be found here. Images, as always, appear courtesy of Marvel Animation Age. Enjoy!

Debuting in The Amazing Spider-Man #19 as a mysterious figure stalking Peter Parker, the man who would eventually become known as The Scorpion is one of the original Lee/Dikto villains from the positively awesome run from the Spider-Man co creators and had been a relatively persistent 'B' grade villain ever since.

His unique origin and the inclusion of J Jonah Jameson in said origin has made for some great stories over the years and while he's never really been a massively, mainstream popular villain, he has made numerous appearances in various cartoons and video games. In fact, he is one of the antagonists in the recently released Amazing Spider-Man video game, and I am immensely looking forward to laying the smacketh down as soon as I get to him!

As you might imagine, being one of the old school villains meant he was pretty much a guarantee for an appearance in the wall crawler's first animated series, 67 Spider-Man (and because he didn't appear in the Marvel Superheroes segments, his rights weren't taken up elsewhere).

Ah, 67 Spider-Man. The cartoon shows no shame in being an action comedy and is chock full of juvenile humour but unlike a certain Spider-Man cartoon of recent times, this cartoon is actually funny. The show was typical of the time, so don't ever expect much in the term of character development or stunning plot twists. Indeed, this was an age when only men were allowed to read the news and cartoons were aimed strictly at children.

16.jpg

I am personally fond of the show. I enjoy it more than the Marvel Superhero Show from the same era. It is a low budget affair to be certain, with simple designs intended for easier animation which I actually really like. Spider-Man himself is missing the webs on the torso of his suit and there's no attempt to shade the characters to make them look slightly more 3 dimensional but in my opinion it works - I find the show pleasing to the eye. I especially like the colourful backgrounds - while I think this type of look would die a horrible death if it were presented today, I dig the old school style. It's clean and simple. I especially like when they animate the panels from some of the old Dikto comic books. It was a nice gimmick that wasn't used frequently enough to become annoying (think along the lines of the paintings used in the animation in Batman: The Animated Series). Plus, I've always adored Dikto's work - his and Stan Lee's run on Amazing is yet to be matched in my opinion. It's simplistic look fit it's simplistic tone and the somewhat naff visuals do help the tone of the show, so they do act in service to the stories the show told.

The show is goofy, but uses humour to its advantage. It features a small cast of actors who usually provide the role of all the characters throughout the film. The cast is lead by Paul Soles who must be lauded for his outstanding comic timing and the enthusiasm he shows for his razor sharp putdowns towards the villains and J Jonah Jameson. He manages to be humorous without playing it over the top, which a certain current Spider-Man voice actor would do well to learn, and I am not talking about Sam Regal, who's done a decent job in the previously discussed video game.

The music is also very, very good. The theme is far more famous than the show itself but the rest of the score is just as awesome. It uses jazz mainly and it really soars - the scores to this need to be made available on iTunes without further delay.

Anyway, onto The Scorpion. He debuts in the episode Never Step On A Scorpion, which is mainly an adaptation of The Amazing Spider-Man #20, in which Mac Gargan becomes The Scorpion.

You will see the design, while keeping in with the models simplicity, is very faithful to the original Dikto costume. While the animator rarely outright tried to animate Dikto's somewhat awkward style, the designs did indeed usually pay tribute to the original Spidey artist. These little nods, however small they be, are always appreciated by me, as a fan of Dikto's somewhat awkward, quirky work. I firmly believe it is his artwork that sets it Spidey apart from the other characters in the Stan Lee era. I am probably one of few, but I much prefer Ditko over Jack Kirby, who's attempts at Spider-Man were rejected by Lee and then passed onto Ditko to draw and later, plot.

11.jpg

The episode in question is a fairly odd one. The episode opens with Professor Stillwell having created The Scorpion for Jameson and pleading with Jameson to allow him to complete his tests as he dare not unleash The Scorpion on the world for fear of what he might do. Jameson has little time for precautions and sends Scorpion out to find and capture Spider-Man. They do eventually meet and Jonah suddenly realises that The Scorpion is a far bigger threat than Jameson ever imagined... Scorpy hadn't really done anything to deserve Jameson's immediate 180 turn in opinion of him and Scorpion's heel turn comes a little too quickly for my liking - however, I had the same opinion of Amazing #20. He reverts to a life of crime a bit too suddenly. He is (rather easily) defeated by Spider-Man and sent to jail. He then immediately breaks out and seeks revenge on Jameson. In a nice twist, Spidey realises what a dumb ass he's been when he leaves The Bugle as Parker as soon as the radio announces that Scorpion has been released and has essentially left Jameson as an open target. He of course returns to Jameson's office, the giver of all light and warmth in this show, and again defeats The Scorpion in the same manner he did earlier. Presumably they had a cell with stronger bars waiting for Scorpion at the slammer otherwise Spidey and Jameson could've found themselves in a very vicious continuing cycle.

Jameson being Jameson, and I assure you, this shows version of Jameson is nothing short of outstanding, the mornings paper tells the story of J Jonah Jameson, fearless publisher of The Daily Bugle single handedly defeating The Scorpion while Spidey does his ever awesome swing off, the signature ending to every episode of the first season. He does not seek approval for his life as Spider-Man and there is no Uncle Ben at this stage in the show to consider that Spidey seeks redemption - nope, in this show, action is his reward.

Things would get even stranger in The Scorpion's final appearance in the show. The episode shows Scorpion digging his way of out of his prison floor (this episode, to my knowledge, is not the direct inspiration for the Shawshawnk Redemption, but I could be mistaken) and upon his release, Scorpion returns to Dr Stillwell for more of the super scorpion formula as its starting to lose its effectiveness. Stillwell, realising that he has made a terrible mistake, refuses to give Gargan anymore of the serum so Scorpion drinks random chemicals found in Stillwells home/lab. It is not recommended that any readers of this piece repeat Scorpions actions!

Spider-Man arrives later and helps Stillwell and retrieves the cure and follows The Scorpion's trail of destruction (aren't you all proud Of me for avoiding that potentially really awful pun!) and sees Scorpy grown to 20 feet tall before his very eyes!

21.jpg

Scorpion naturally goes after Jameson but arrives too late, finding only Betty and giving us this classic Soles Spidey exchange.

BETTY: Spider-Man! The Scorpion took Mr Jameson, you have to save him!
SPIDER-MAN: Jameson or The Scorpion?

Such a deadpan delivery, delivered with razor sharpness. Bravo Mr Soles.

The rest of the episode wraps up rather quickly as they only tend to last 10 minutes each and fit tel stories in one episode. After giving Jameson the cure, Spider-Man wraps him up for the military and Jameson returns to his office, boasting about how he beat the Scorpion, and only screamed as loud as he did so Spidey could help defeat him!

Looking at the (really poor!) episode review on MAA make me long for the return of the funny quotes. Oh, the fun we could have.

The episode ends as always, with Spidey swinging off, having received no appreciation for his work.

While neither Scorpion episode is the strongest of the show, it still remains a childhood favourite. I imagine the younger generation of Spidey fans would love to have them on DVD. The show is what first turned me to Spidey and will always hold a place amongst my fondest and earliest childhood memories.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Good job so far!

My favorite Scorpion episode from the 60s Spidey series is "Sting of the Scorpion"; it's a very bizarre episode, but I find it very entertaining. Besides all the fun quotes and the scenes of the now giant Scorpion walking around the city, I love the way Dr. Stillwell protects his lab from the Scorpion - by placing a single bear trap near the door. :D

Stu

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
RoyalRubble said:
Good job so far!

My favorite Scorpion episode from the 60s Spidey series is "Sting of the Scorpion"; it's a very bizarre episode, but I find it very entertaining. Besides all the fun quotes and the scenes of the now giant Scorpion walking around the city, I love the way Dr. Stillwell protects his lab from the Scorpion - by placing a single bear trap near the door. :D

I did snigger at that - and the sheer shock on his face when Scorpion enters through the window!

Stu

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The Scorpion was absent from the solo 1980's cartoon for reasons I have been unable to uncover. The simplistic suggestion would be that, along with Rhino, they simply did not get to him by the time the episode count had run out. One does wonder why the lame original villains created for the show were used instead of missing Ditko/Romita villains like Shocker, Morbius and The Tinkerer (there you go Wonderwalll!) but alas, no Scorpion in the solo show means we skip right ahead to Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the show, it came about after Marvel failed to attract network interest in a Spider-Man show and thus created their own Spider-Man show for syndication (the aforementioned solo Spidey show) in an effort to show that Spidey could work on Saturday mornings. As odd as it will seem to modern audiences, in the 80s, despite having a lot more networks that catered towards children's programming, animation in particular, none of them were interested in superhero cartoons and shows like The Smurfs were what they wanted, not people beating each other up.

Alas, they saw something in Spider-Man and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends was born. I am uncertain if adding Iceman and Firestar was Marvel's idea or if the network insisted on them or not, but it has later been revealed that the only reason the show was commissioned was because the producers agreed to let the team have a dog, which is why there are numerous annoying scenes with Ms Lion throughout the shows run. I have been unable to confirm if indeed The Human Torch was supposed to star in the show alongside Spidey and Iceman as originally rumoured though. Perhaps one of the Jon's who pair here can shed some light on the subject?

The Scorpion appears as a B villain in the episode Attack of The Arachnid. It's a strange one in itself as it breaks away from the usual Spider-Friends formula and the episode has a recycled plot from an episode of the old 80s solo show - indeed, many parts of the episode are almost identical. The main villain is Arachnoid, who, to my knowledge, is not based on any comic book character and Scorpion is the B villain, which made for something different - the show was usually 3 Spider-Friends vs one Spidey villain.

01.jpg

Casting wise - pretty cheesy. This was the standard with Amazing Friends. While I'm sure at the time audiences excepted it, I live in a post Andrea Beaumont world, and I am used to high quality, character performances from my villainous voice actors, not shrieking high pitched villains. The three leads are very well cast though. Frank Welker is especially brilliant as the dumb ass Iceman and I imagine there isn't an 8 year who watched the show that didn't have a crush on Firestar when the show first aired. Dan Buckley is cast as Spidey as producer LOOK THIS UP was unimpressed with previous Spidey voice actor LOOK THIS UP TOO!

Design wise - not the best either. The show does its own take on the Ditko model and makes no improvements on it. Silly looking goggles are added, which actually detract from the scary Hulk style eyes which work well and for some reason, the bottom half is a different shaded free from the top, which looks more like an episode long colouring error. It did feel a bit odd writing that - if you lok through the other retrospectives, when I discuss this show all I do is hard on about how beautiful the models are, due to taking their main inspiration to the all time master of Spider-Man pencilists - John Romita Sr. The Spidey model itself is absolutely gorgeous. Here's a picture to prove it!

52.jpg

The episode gets bonus points for featuring Matt Murdock as Spidey's lawyer and squeezing a Daredevil cameo in there. He acts as Spidey's lawyer in the episode but his appearance is only a minor one. Short as sweet, like Daredevil's own animation career.

There is one humorous screen in the episode when Bobby and Angelica go to visit Spidey in prison (secret identity fail!) where Klaw is seen talking to a visitor on the phone. I don't know why but seeing a fully costumed Klaw speaking to his Mrs behind that thick glass on the phone greatly amused me!

Given his minimal presence in the episode, there's not really much to this version of The Scorpion. But do not let a minor villains portrayal cloud hour judgment of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends however. It is shamelessly cheesy, but this was its intent, par for the course for 80s animation. Of course, the show had to be family friendly at all times, without exception. If you appreciate this before you watch it, I believe you would enjoy it. If you wanted a more serious, comic book inspired take on Spidey, I would point you in the direction of Spider-Man: The Animated Series and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

It could be that and updated version of the Spider-Friends is what Joe Quesada and Jeph Loeb were aiming for in the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, with a slightly more juvenile Spider-Man starring in a Spider-team with strong roots in the Marvel universe. However, it has failed and failed badly in the main area for which Spider-Friends was appreciated - none of their characters are remotely likeable or funny - whereas the Spider-Friends offered a lot of humour and the characters are just so damn likeable.

Do your homework properly next time please Messers Loeb and Quesada and the Man of Action team - this is how you do a Spidey team up show.

It is still appreciated over 25 years on and is one the most requested cartoons to be released on DVD in region one. It has been released in Region 2 in its entirety - Disney clearly do not see the potential gold mine they are sitting on with these properties - it is sinful that this show and Spider-Man The Animated Series are not available in region one. With The Amazing Spider-Man currently in theatres and no rights issues in thier way, the only reason these shows aren't on DVD yet is gross stupidity on Disney DVD dumb asses - X-Men sold in droves, Spider-Man would do the same.

Stu

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
With Batman and X-Men both receiving rave reviews and ratings for Fox Kids and realising that vast amounts of money could be made from the licensing that comes from the shows, Marvel went about their way making a new Spider-Man animated series, with lofty ambitions. Problems were ongoing behind the scenes with the production crew being forced to relocate and Marvel, the story editor and the Network all having different ideas as to what the show should be. From the sounds of the various interviews I conducted in my years as Marvel Animation Age webmaster, it is a small miracle the show made air.

John Semper was hired as the story editor after Marty Pasko was relieved of his duties and had a short time to essentially start the show from scratch, as so little work had actually been done and none of it was worth using. He told me in one of my interviews with him that the only lasting contribution from Paskos scripts were The Hobgoblin episodes from season one, as for some reason, The Hobgoblin was used ahead of The Green Goblin and with The Hobgoblin toy already in production, it was too late not to use him. I personally didn't mind - I really enjoyed The Hobgoblin character.

Insisting on superior animation than the mistake ridden X-Men, Marvel hired TMS to animate the show based on their previous outstanding work on Batman. It worked initially - the first 18 episodes look stunning, even if some of the designs aren't all that great.

08.jpg

The Scorpion debuts in the shows second episode. The first season isn't quite a villain of the week affair but it's doesn't have a season long arc running through it, as Semper was forbidden from using one at the time.

The episode in question, The Sting of The Scorpion is again an adaptation of Amazing Spider-Man #20 and sees J Jonah Jameson hiring PI Mac Gargan to follow Peter Parker and found out just how a punk like Parker manages to get these exclusive photos of Spidey. The story has a little more room to breathe than the 67 take on it, and we get a better version of The Scorpion for it.

Scorpion is again created by Professor Stillwell who is the scientist behind neogenics, a long running staple of the show which is a form of science dedicated to gentetic engineering and was responsible for both Peter obtaining his spider powers and Dr Connors transformation into The Lizard in the previous episode.

Gargan here is presented as a short, overweight loser before Stillwell's transforms him into The Scorpion. Jameson again funds the entire process this time around, with a far better explanation than the comic books ever offered. Jameson later reveals to Robbie that he created The Scorpion for his wife, who was murdered by a masked crime boss when Jameson refused to kill a story and the killer shot her instead of him. He fears for the safety of his city and it's inhabitants with masked vigilantes like Spider-Man roaming the city. I like this angle much more than the jealousy reason of the comics, which has more the likely been retconned by now.

02.jpg

Design wise, very nice. The show offers its own spin on the traditional Scorpion costume, while slightly recolouring it it to lighter green than we are used to seeing. The mask is redone to actually include a mouth piece and eye slots rather than just have them appear through his mask. The mask offers an improvement - I think making the rest of the costume as dark as it was in the opening shot would e given us an awesome Scorpion model, but as it stands, it's pretty good. I've seen a lot, lot worse.

The first fight between Spidey and Scorpy is pretty decent by this shows standards and I like the new part of The Scorpions powers evolving beyond his control and turning him into a monster - i've never actually considered this as foreshadowing to the awesome neogenic nightmare storyline that followed in the second season but all the signs are there - very clever. Oddly, giant mutated, green skinned Scorpion isn't shown again after this - he's just on his normal self throughout the rest of the shows run.

Voice wise, Martin Landau voices Scorpion this time around. He would only voice him in this episode - he wasn't available for future recordings as he was nominated for an Oscar shortly afterwards, or so the story goes. I thought he did a stellar job in the role - he does great as whinging weed in the opening scenes and later sells his distraught when he learns he is becoming a monster.

As far as the shows landmark moments go, Mary Jane gets her first mention in the episode as Peter does what any sane man does and attempts to avoid the blind date Aunt May sets up for him. The episode also introduces Felicia Hardy as Peter spends the majority of the episode being rejected by the ego centric Ms Hardy. Oscorp gets a nod as that's where the final fight scene takes place, but Osborn himself doesn't appear until the following episode. The airdate order actually puts this episode after the two part Spider Slayers storyline which I prefer - its prevents there being 2 neogenic villains in a row and Jameson distrust/hatred of Spider-Man will be further heated when Spidey rips the piss out of him as he announces that Eddie Brock has just made his entire company look like jerks all over national TV.

I like the conclusion following The Scorpion's defeat when Spider-Man offers his hand to Jameson which Jonah refutes as he won't rest until his mask comes off. In turn, Spidey says he won't rest until Jameson shaves his offensive moustache.

As with most of the episodes in this first season, it is blessed with beautiful, mainly original animation and storyboarding. Had Spider-Man: The Animated Series kept this level of quality up, it would be remembered in a far fonder fashion.

The Scorpion would make his return in the opening episode of season two as part of the Insidious Six in which The Kingpin breaks out Scorpy, Mysterio, The Chameleon, Rhino, The Shocker and Doc Ock from prison in order to finally kill Spider-Man as his other crime lords are none too pleased with Spidey constantly ruining their plans and pin their frustrations on Fisk.

21.jpg

Here, Scorpion seems perfectly at ease with his powers/position in life. As you can imagine, even with the story stretched to 2 parts, 6 supervillians, The Kingpin's B plot with the crime lords (look for a cameo by The Owl in his only appearance in the show) and the main storyline about Peter malfunctioning spider powers, there wasn't a great amount of time for much character development for any of the would be sinister six. The show loses points for not redesigning Mac Gargan before he is broken out of prison - he is not fat and dumpy anymore, is he? There's also a silly moment in part 2 where Shocker reappears in his electric suit which was blown up only seconds earlier.

There is some nice nods to Sting of The Scorpion here, as Gargan again goes looking for Peter Parker in order to try and find Spider-Man, but his plan is stopped by Doc Ock who himself 'kidnaps' Aunt May. These episodes were cracking stories... Many fans are quick to criticise this show but I recently sat down and watched these episodes for research for this piece and I still immensely enjoy this show. When it did things right, it did them amazingly well. And Chris Barnes is still an awesome Spidey!

Scorpion would return later on in the Neogenic Nightmare as he kidnaps Stillwell from his psychiatrist hospital and intends to have him turn him back into Mac Gargan. Spider-Man is also seeking a cure for his increasing Neogenic problems, which earlier saw him turn into Man Spider. He teams up with Vulture, who having absorbed Spider-Man's youth and strength, is now transforming back an forth into a Man Spider himself.

They lure Spidey to Dr Connors lab and through some trickery, Spidey's youth is returned to him but Vulture keeps his mutation problem. It's a weird ass version of Vulture here, but his look and character were based on his then current comic book character, who sucked the youth out of artificial life forms The Chameleon created of Peter Parker's parents. It sounds weird, but I enjoyed the comic book storyline. It marked the end of David Michilene's fantastic run on Amazing and started a several year long run on Amazing that was confusing at the best of times and utter crap at its worse. It would be years before Amazing got good again, until JMS started his run on the book (which was good when it started, and terrible when it ended)

We woulda learn that Scorpion actually kidnaped TheVulture after the events of The Final Nightmare, believing he would need a scientist to cure him of his Scorpion condition. He literally had Scorpion chained up in his apartment and weirder still, Scorpion got engaged! He now seemed quite intent on going straight and was tricked into coming out in the open by Spider-Man and Dr Connors who needed Scorpion's genetic code to bring Silvermaine back to his old self, as he had used the Tablet of Time and accidentally transformed himself into a baby! I pray I never have to write a Silvermaine retrospective, I'll tell you that much. Old man, baby, cyborg... He's done it all and looked really weird doing it!

12.jpg

He next appeared in the opening of season five in The Wedding as he attempted to rob a bank which Aunt May and Peter Parker were at, as May was giving Peter her and Ben's wedding rings to Peter and Mary Jane. It doesn't mention if he's robbing again because he's funding his cure, but Sarah gets a mention as he tells her that May's ring will look great on Sarah - Aunt May responds by saying that she will knock his punk ass out if he tries to steal the rings. Well, not really! His suit malfunctions and he goes to Smythe to get it repaired and ends up doing Silvermaine and Harry Osborn's dirty work as Harry becomes The Green Goblin again and attempts to hijack Pete and MJ's wedding (and not a snake in the box in sight! A no prize to whoever gets the reference!)

Curiously, Scorpion comes up against The Kingpin in this episode, despite having worked for him previously under the Insidious Six

It gets even weirder when The six reunite under The Kingpin's leadership in the next storyline as both Parker and Fisk seek to learn the secret of the Six Forgotten Warriors. Peter, in order to clear his name and Fisk in odds to gain access to a supposed Doomsday weapon that The Red Skull forced German scientists to create for him in World War II, before Captain America and the Six American Warriors stopped him. Scorpion and Vulture seem to have no issues working together either, despite him locking bird brain in his spare room for months of end. This is a trifle weird storyline, but going into the full details of it would make sense for our next retrospective.

Believe it or not, we've not seen The Scorpion on the small screen since. He has appeared in a few video games in the interim and received a nod in the final episode of the spectacular Spectacular Spider-Man as a PI Norman Osborne hires to locate Donald Menkin, who he had tricked Spider-Man into thinking he was The Green Goblin in a rather spectacular fashion. The Scorpion (and The Hobgoblin) were to be introduced in the third season of Spectacular, but alas, Marvel acquiring the animation rights to Spider-Man back killed any chance of a 3rd season of Spectacular. It is still greatly missed to this day.

I haven't followed Ultimate Spider-Man closely enough to see if a future Scorpion appearance is on the cards, but given how all of Spidey's rouges but Venom, Osborn and Doc Ock has been pretty much completely ignored so far, I wouldn't hold my breath.

With the future of Marvel animation getting darker by the announcement, I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing Scorpy on the small screen. Take solace in the fact that he usually pops up in the Spidey games, so you are never too far away from viewing a Spidey/Scorpion beat down. Speaking of which, I have somewhere else to be....

MetroSparkster

...has nothing to say.
Yeah, I distinctly remember Jameson having a legitimate reason for hating Spider during the Fox Kids era. Thanks for letting me know.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Yeah, I distinctly remember Jameson having a legitimate reason for hating Spider during the Fox Kids era.

Yeah, it was pretty neat....until you realized that Jameson created a masked man with his experiments. And he also blindly trusted Mysterio, ANOTHER masked man...because the plot said so.

Anyway, good retrospective, Stu. Shame we couldn't see Scorpion in SSM. It was fun fighting him in the new game, so enjoy!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The Spider-man TAS version of the Scorpion is my favorite. It was the only show that actually tried to develop the character a little and not have him just as some random villain Spidey has to fight. I liked all of his appearances on the show and I enjoyed his story-arc spread throughout the entire series. I also really liked his design on the show.

I suppose that if Spectacular Spider-man would have had a chance to use him it would have been great, but since it didn't I'm guessing the TAS incarnation will still hold the title of the best Scorpion in animation for quite some time.

Anyway, good job on the retrospective and looking forward to the next one!

KCJ506

I really wish Spectacular could have gotten a third season. Then we could have seen Weisman's take on Scorpion.

Yeah, it was pretty neat....until you realized that Jameson created a masked man with his experiments. And he also blindly trusted Mysterio, ANOTHER masked man...because the plot said so.

This right here made Jameson come off as a hypocrite.

It should be noted that after Martin Landau had to leave the Scorpion role after Season 2, Scorp's next appearance in Season 4 and subsequent appearances had him voiced by Richard Moll. Moll's probably most prominently known for playing bailiff "Bull" Shannon on NBC Sitcom Night Court; however, animation fans no doubt associate him best with Harvey Dent, and subsequently Two-Face from Batman the Animated Series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts