threads you dont see on the forums anytime soon 2.0

harry580

hello all, today I going to make a sequel to the old thread, and like the old thread: these are thread topics we will (most likely) never see here on the forums

feel free to add your own

lets start mine:
why all the hate for david zaslav, he's a good person

disney hires jason friedberg & aaron seltzer for live action remakes of pixar & blue sky studios movies

south park new special to have cutaway gags

nickelodeon to rehire John kricfalushi

and last but not least

illumination announces new minions sports movie starring travis kelce & jimmy butler

what's yours?

Last edited:

harry580

heres more:

any ideas for new cutaway gags on family guy?

and

hammerman: the complete uncut series set announced by wildbrain, complete with reviews from nostalgia critic & mysterious mr enter as bonus features

harry580

why passing on nimona for turning red is a good thing (no offense, I love nimona & turning red)

I'm really looking forward to megamind 3 on peacock.

I'm happy disney is doing live action remakes of animated movies and not a new pirates of the carribean movie or new national treasure movie.

Disney listens to consumer feedback and reopens blue sky studios (again, no offense, I love blue sky studios)

Why I love people smoking in movie theaters while watching a pixar film.

The disney plus Hulu plan is great value for money.

max unrelieved that batman & robin is the best movie to stream on max

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts