Totally Spies: 20th Anniversary Talkback SPOILERS

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
This month, November of 2021, marks the 20th anniversary of one of the best European cartoon shows of all-time: Totally Spies.

It's about three teen girls named Sam, Alex, & Clover who while attending high school & later college, they work for a spy agency and battle different villains all over the world.

They also often had to deal with a pesky teen girl named Mandy. Mandy may have been a pest but she was MY kind of pest!!! My reason is Mandy was so hilarious & she always looked so cute & gorgeous in a bikini while enjoying herself at the beach.

I'll always love Totally Spies: The Movie which shows us how they all first met.

This will be a HUGE two-year celebration for me. It premiered here in America in late 2001 and then in Canada in late 2002.

Happy 20th Anniversary, Totally Spies!!! Sam, Alex, & Clover, I'll always love you three!!! Oh, Mandy, I'll always love you also!!! You four girls are such wonderful friends to me!!!

"Sam, Alex, Clover, & Mandy all give me a huge group hug."

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This was my favorite cartoon when I was a 7 years old boy :D By season 5, I was rather tired of it though.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Thanks, Creator! I also loved Totally Spies when it was on Cartoon Network. I'll never forget that "Charlie's Angels" spoof they did as a cute promo.

I hope everyone got to see Totally Spies again two years ago when it was shown on Universal Kids when they were able to show the sixth & final season for the first time here in America. I still haven't seen any episodes of that final season including the HUGE hour-long final episode that took place at The Palace of Versailles. However, for the final season, they saved the best for last because a lot of the episodes took place at the beach. Here are my favorite episodes that I HAVE seen from the final season each with a brief description:

1. Super Sweet Cupcake Company: The spies' old-nemesis named The Granny uses mood-changing cupcakes to make people commit robberies for her. I love when pesky Mandy eats one mood-changing cupcake and then sweetly asks the girls to join her at the beach!

2. Clowning Around: An evil female clown tries to turn everyone into clowns with some sort of makeup device. I thought Clover looked really nice & cute as a clown when she tried the makeup herself. During the fight with the evil female clown, it was painful to see Sam, Alex, & Clover each get a pie in the face!!!

3. Jungle Boogie: While enjoying Spring Break in Acapulco, the girls battle an evil jungle woman who tries to take over the world with giant man-eating plants! I loved seeing Clover compete against Mandy for a shot at being a beach spokesmodel. This is my all-time favorite Totally Spies episode because Sam, Alex, Clover, & Mandy all looked absolutely gorgeous in their bikinis!!!

I'll always love Totally Spies to the very end!!!

"Sam, Alex, Clover, & Mandy all give me another group hug for the nice bikini compliment."

Classic Speedy

Boogie oogie oogie
Staff member
Reporter
The show lost a lot of its charm when Katie Griffin replaced Katie Leigh as the voice of Alex, IMO. Also was not a fan of G.L.A.D.I.S. during the 3rd and 4th seasons.

Dragnatek

Been watching some episode on Amazon Prime lately. While I see the appeal it wasn't for home twenty years ago and it's still not for me now. I find some enjoyment out of it but in a "so bad it's good" kind of way.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I learned recently this show took place in Beverly Hills. Beverly Hills has become such a cliche setting for teen-centric stories that some people forget you have to be rich to live there. Were the Totally Spies rich? I don't think it was ever confirmed.

Mandouga

They were pretty much implied to be, but yeah, it’s not looked into, which is as it should be (“Law of Conservation of Detail”).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts