TV show producers should make a big and exciting space adventure TV show that would air in the November-December time period

James35

And rather than it being something set in the "Star Wars" or "Star Trek" world it would be something new and exciting.
616574.jpg

Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Concept-Art-ben-lo-aya-01-env.jpeg

fantasy-art-mass-effect-3-concept-art-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

Like fantasy I see sci fi as a genre of unlimited creativity and potential but far easy to create something bland and uninspiring.

For some reason I think Fall and Winter are the ideal time periods to air such a show.

Perhaps it was because "The Expanse" was my first sci fi show and the first season aired during the Nov-Dec time period as well.

harry580

why not you make a idea, I mean, James Cameron avatar comes from a script he written and that made billions, why not you do the same, I know its will never happen but who knows

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Instead of waiting for some TV producers to make an exciting space show, why don't you do it? And I'm in no way being facetious here.

I gave up on waiting for TV producers a long time ago. That's what inspired me to become a creative writer/cartoonist in the first place. Nobody knows what I like except me. If no one is making the kind of entertainment that you want to see, then why not use that as incentive to make your own? Fifty Shades of Gray started out as Twilight fan fiction. New writers and directors have to come from somewhere. That's a better idea to me than waiting for some TV producer to cater to your personal tastes and specific vision, because that could be a long wait.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts