Two-Face in the Spider-Man series?

I

Intensity

I haven't seen Spider-Man TAS in a while, but I swear in some episodes I saw this person that looked exactly like Two-Face working for the Kingpin? Who is this guy and what was his role?

Cypher Rage

Yeah, Landon strangely looks like Two-Face oddly. I guess it's kinda like how Morbius when transformed fully into a bat somewhat looks like Man-Bat.

Darknight66

He does look like two face in a creepier sort of way

Certainly not creepier. Compare:

17.jpg

08.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

If anything, he looks like Two Facein a friendlier sort of way.

HenriDucard

Would this have been an homage to Two-Face, since they both aired on FOX Kids?

Interestingly, the same guy who voices Landon, David Warner, also voiced Ra's al Ghul (who was the main villain in Batman Begins) on Batman TAS.

Spider-Man

I found his desigj to be pretty weak overall. As everyone else has pointed out, he looks like a poor interpretation of Two-Face. In fact, he looks quite goofy. Then again even his background in the series I can't really call him the most original character to come from the series althought as far as I could tell he was an original character, right?

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
I found his desigj to be pretty weak overall. As everyone else has pointed out, he looks like a poor interpretation of Two-Face. In fact, he looks quite goofy. Then again even his background in the series I can't really call him the most original character to come from the series althought as far as I could tell he was an original character, right?
Original? Didn't he appear in any X-men comic book? if he didn't then I call him original

Spider-Man

Original? Didn't he appear in any X-men comic book? if he didn't then I call him original
I don't know, which is why I'm asking if anyone happens to know if he has any comic book-based origins or not. Even Google searches aren't coming up as successful as I'd hope.

Robin2099

I don't know, which is why I'm asking if anyone happens to know if he has any comic book-based origins or not. Even Google searches aren't coming up as successful as I'd hope.

I don't recall ever seeing him anywhere in the Marvel Universe. I'm pretty sure he was created exclusively for the cartoon.

ShockDingo

Freelance voice actor & fulltime symbiote geek.
I actually preferred Landon's original appearance in the Mutant Agenda episode (it creeped me out as a kid till I watched it over and over) he was a truly creepy monster of a man after his exposure to his "mutation soup"
as I call it. But those pictures really reduced his interesting visuals by
100 percent. :( Maybe the censors didn't want him to be too revolting or creepy for kids. I mean we couldn't even get punches so how likely would it be to get a truly hideous battle scarred man. :sad:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts