"Ultimate X-Men (2024 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Ultimate X-Men #1:

(click on pics to see full images)

Writer/Artist: Peach Momoko
Synopsis: Visionary creator Peach Momoko (DEMON DAYS, STAR WARS: VISIONS) creates a new generation of X-Men for an all-new universe! Hisako Ichiki is a teenage girl who just wants to live a normal life — go to school, hang out with her friends, ignore the political strife broiling over after the events of ULTIMATE INVASION — but life has other plans for her. In Japan, urban legends have sprung to life and brought some unusual new powers with them… Meet Armor, Maystorm and a group of new Ultimate X-Men the likes of which you've never seen before!

Anyone picking up this series?

Spider-Man

This definitely wasn't the book I expected but I'm not surprised with how weird it is since it was done by Peach Momoko. While you can see how they're going to connect this to the X-Men this comic is basically a horror manga. It's actually pretty good and the art is so nice and lush but it won't be the X-Men book people are expecting and likely few want.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts