What really happened to Ikuko Tsukino of ''Sailor Moon Crystal'' fame?

Vuxovich

I know that she is alive and well, but... Speaking of Sailor Moon Eternal and Sailor Moon Cosmos, what happened to Ikuko Tsukino, Usagi's mother, of Sailor Moon Crystal fame? Three potential theories are...

1. Aya Endō replaced Yūko Mizutani as the voice of Ikuko Tsukino for Eternal and Cosmos because of the latter's death. It would make more sense since Aya Endō is the official replacement seiyū for most of Mizutani's roles.

2. Ikuko Tsukino was relegated to non-speaking cameos regarding Eternal and Cosmos.

3. Ikuko Tsukino was simply written out from the recent Sailor Moon anime after Mizutani's death.

Which one of three theories is correct and why? I would like to know!

aegisrawks

She has one final scene in Cosmos. Where Usagi leaves Luna, Artemis and DIana with her and then Ikuko has a terrible feeling she will never see Usagi again while the cats mew sadly.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Wonder why Nickelodeon still shows We Make Fun version 1 promo even though version 2 has been updated this year?
Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.

Featured Posts