Who has been the best chief executive of the CW television network

Who has been The CW's best leader thus far?

• Lucie Salhany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garth Ancier

• Dean Valentine

• Susanne Daniels

• Dawn Ostroff

• David Janollari

• Mark Pedowitz

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

TMC1982

Given that the long-term future for The CW is currently up in the air in light of its pending sale, I wanted to talk about the network's ups and downs. This particular discussion will include its forerunning networks, UPN and The WB. Now whether or not they're technically, the exact same network (based on lineage and what not) as The CW, that's a discussion for another time.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts