Why No Jason Todd

i was just wondering why didnt Bruce Timm put Jason Todd in the series. I know he gets killed be the joker but still.

Storm

Timm and Co used Todd's origin of Tim Drake in TNBA. I guess adding Jason Todd to Batman animated continuntiy would be kinda messy.

- Storm1288

susan123

Bruce Timm said at a convention years ago that no one liked Jason Todd (hence the call in vote years ago to kill him off in the comic books) so he chose Tim Drake but gave him a Jason Todd origin.

Comic Book Boy

hero of Toonzone!
Originally posted by susan123
Bruce Timm said at a convention years ago that no one liked Jason Todd (hence the call in vote years ago to kill him off in the comic books) so he chose Tim Drake but gave him a Jason Todd origin.
yeah! i heard that too

Sparvid

Robot in disguise
Let's see...

First, he started to follow Batman around abit, spying on him. And then he went to meet Dick, when he was working at the circus he was a part of as a kid. There he revealed that he knew Batman and Nightwings identities, which he managed because he once saw Robin (Dick) do some special acrobatic thingie in a fight. Something that he also had done the night his parents died (Tim was in the audience then).

So he told Dick that Batman needed a Robin, he had been acting more and more aggressive since Jason died, and tried to get Dick to go back as Robin. Which Dick didn't want to.

In the end Tim saves Batman and Nightwing from a trap set by Two-Face, and convinces Batman that he needs a new Robin. Bruce finally agrees, and after a looong time of training, he gets the new and improved Robin costume.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts