Will the new Totally Spies season not get released in the US like TDI 2023?

Masontheone

Hey, remember Total Drama Island 2023? It was originally intended to air on Cartoon Network US in 2023 but it never did. However, It did air as normal in other countries and now all of TDI 2023 was leaked before its US premiere. So, I believe the same will happen to Totally Spies.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Cartoon Network didn't produce Totally Spies!. They only aired it, and the series hasn't aired the show in over a decade. CN likely doesn't have the broadcasting rights to TS anymore.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The plan may have been for it to premiere in 2023, but sometimes, delays happen. It's only just premiering in France, and that article Daikun linked even says 2024, so I'm sure it's still on the way. Not even sure Total Drama Island is out of the question just yet. I did think it would premiere by now, but it hasn't been that long and I haven't heard that it won't be.
However, It did air as normal in other countries and now all of TDI 2023 was leaked before its US premiere.
By the way, from what I heard, it wasn't leaked. My friend that likes the show told me that it was released on a streaming service in Italy.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
That article says that the new Totally Spies! is/was slated to debut on Cartoon Network in 2024, but unless it's going to premiere in the next 6 months, that seems unlikely. It may have been pushed back to sometime in 2025.

Ace

Ace
Cartoon Network just lacks new content and that's probably why they're spreading everything out so much.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Spreading out what? Totally Spies S7 will premiere in France on May 12th. Surely CN USA will get it later on.

Last edited:

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
I can't really speculate about whatever or not Totally Spies Season 7 will be coming to Cartoon Network in the US because we just don't know what's gonna happen until it happens.

The Total Drama Island reboot is coming to CN on June 1st, so it's possible that Totally Spies will be coming soon as well. We'll just have to see.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad

BrovivoReturnal

Oh god this airing on adult swim is...
I believe you are joking, because it is set for CN and a Max release later this year in Fall. Also, I blieve the 8th season is probably just Season 7 split up into a second half or just that the place the show is airing internationally thinks the show is doing well enough to warrant another season. Either way, it's cool they got faith in it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts