wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Wiley To Publish “Marvel Comics For Dummies” In 2025"​

Wolverine-Reading-1.jpg

"Publishing company Wiley is planning a new series of their “Dummies” books, this time dedicated to present a comprehensive and approachable guides on various Marvel Comics topics. Considering Marvel’s decades long history and the multitude of alternate timelines or universes presented over the years, this series of guides should prove useful and entertaining, for new and old readers alike.

The series is scheduled to debut next year and last for six issues. For starters, Marvel Comics For Dummies (written by Troy Brownfield), and Captain America For Dummies (written by Stuart Moore), are on track to release in February 2025. Preview art for the books is included below in this article. Other planned titles will cover the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, Spider-Man, and even the Marvel Cinematic Universe. There are some notable exceptions, such as the X-Men which might be too complex (or nonsensical, depending on your point of view), to be reduced for this series of books."

Read the full article here.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
This reminds me of borrowing a book from a classmate in 5th Grade that was The Essential X-Men Guide or something like that. I read it in one night and pretty much learned everything about the characters before I was a regular viewer of the show or reader of the comics. I love stuff like this.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts