A Is for Alien: An ABC Book

Zorak Masaki

Also, If A is for the Alien, what will X (Xenomorph) be for? And will N be for Nostromo or Newt?

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
While everyone is familiar with Little Golden Books, they don't seem to have much of an adult collector market I've been able to find. Largely because a lot of them get printed so many times they hardly carry a resell value.

This is going to be a gift for fans but probably a fun story for fans with kids as well. I don't even think Alien is as bad for a child's development as Cocomelon.

harry580

im surprised, of all the fox ips disney owned that could be perfect for a children book (the simpsons, futurama, ice age, rio, home alone, sandlot, anastasia, titan ae, planet of the apes, avatar) they went with alien, a r rated movie, for this, well, not surprising given that alien was going to get a animated children cartoon on fox kids that didnt happen

somebody call mike mozart of the toy channel to review this book

Last edited:

Zorak Masaki

If you look at the webpage, there are some really oddball ones here (a biography of Mel Brooks?)

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
If you look at the webpage, there are some really oddball ones here (a biography of Mel Brooks?)
Yes, that's what I'm saying. Little Golden Books has niche stuff for parents too and they have for years.
Okay fair enough. I'll take you guys' word for it. Though, I do remember Little Golden Books did a The Golden Girls book not too long ago (I'm not sure if it is them, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember they did that).

GRPHX

im surprised, of all the fox ips disney owned that could be perfect for a children book (the simpsons, futurama, ice age, rio, home alone, sandlot, anastasia, titan ae, planet of the apes, avatar) they went with alien, a r rated movie, for this, well, not surprising given that alien was going to get a animated children cartoon on fox kids that didnt happen

somebody call mike mozart of the toy channel to review this book
What? Did really Fox Kids and Saban was planned made an Alien cartoon? Ssshhh... I heard something about Buffy cartoon but Alien woow

GRPHX

I believe the latest consensus on the supposed plans for an Alien(s) cartoon is that it was a myth.
Ahahahaha I should have guessed this. There is a familiar name behind the project again. Will Meugniot. He has turned many adult contents into quality animations. I respect his art.

Mejo

Jukebox Bird
Wasn't there a children's book done about The Office too?
Yep, it's called "A Day at Dunder Mifflin Elementary"
this is hilarious I hope as many franchises as possible attempt this
Lots already have. On the top of my head, a few of them are:

Parks and Recreation: Leslie for Class President (made by the same people who did that "The Office" book
The Golden Girls: Goodnight, Girls
The Golden Girls: The Way We Met
Jaws: Big Shark, Little Boat! A Book of Opposites
Jurassic Park: Little Golden Book
The Office: Counting with Office Supplies! (Funko Pop!)
Life is Better with Friends
Seinfeld: The Day of Nothing
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A Picture Book (Pop Classics)
The X-Files: Earth Children Are Weird: A Picture Book (Pop Classics)
Gilmore Girls: At Home in Stars Hollow

And probably 10-20 more that I left out

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts