"Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

harry580

well, the reason Beetlejuice went for the pg rating was because pg 13 was not mainstream at the time

Classic Speedy

Boogie oogie oogie
Staff member
Reporter
Beetlejuice has been fresh in my mind lately since I've been making my way through the animated series, so I might go see this.

Goldstar!

All right-y!
I wonder if Charles Deetz's death is essential to the movie's plot in some way. I get why Jeffery Jones wasn't asked to come back, but the producers could have recast Charles instead of killing him off. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Silverstar

Kooky Spooky
If Charles Deetz is really alive in the brand-new Beetlejuice movie, I am expecting to see Andrew Rannells in the said role.
I don't know why you're expecting that; Charles has definitely been killed off. The plot of the movie has the Deetzes coming together for Charles's funeral. That's not a spoiler, it's in the trailer.

Last edited:

harry580

I heard some rumors that charles deetz would appear in the movie but in claymation film

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts