Beetlejuice: The Complete Series on Apple TV

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
I was planning on checking out Beetlejuice now that it’s on MeTV Toons. My parents didn’t let me watch it when I was little, but I had a friend in preschool who loved it. I just want to see how inappropriate it was (which I’m thinking it probably wasn’t too bad).

Moe

Yeah, I saw on iTunes and Apple TV store, and will plan to buy soon.

This one is finally have closed caption/subtitle.

MeTV Toons is other option and WB released The Mask animated show in 2019.

Moe

Do any of the Fox eps. have the short intro?
I bought ITunes copies.

The opening is different between S1-S3 and S4, but I don't know about short introductory looks like.

S1-S3 have black and white stripe painting on clothes at open and S4 show a face with spider around at open.

Corwin Haught

How does the quality compare to the DVD's? They weren't the best...
The videotape blemishes are not out of the ordinary for a show of its age and storage medium. The only way that they could possibly be removed would be if a remaster from original film negatives was conducted, presuming such things ever existed and still exist (and quite possibly would be under Nelvana's possession in another country).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Wonder why Nickelodeon still shows We Make Fun version 1 promo even though version 2 has been updated this year?
Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.

Featured Posts