BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This was as hurtful to do as seeing the real logos. The U rebrand that happened today is just... bad.
u_asmembers.png

BlooCNBoy02

Profile picture change this time for the Olympics. No banner this time because I'm busy with...
bloocnboy02_paris2024.png

...developing a Geometry Dash texture pack. This is a sneak peek. (I cut out the parts that were not changed.)
gdtexturepack_sneakpeek.png

BlooCNBoy02

This week is The Bloo Week for me! I finished the logo, and I was already done with day 1.

Day 2 will be an artwork posted here.
blooweek_logo.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.
@Moe: I like your current avatar. Big Rocko's Modern Life fan here.
#SaveWalpurgisnachtRising
I am more optimistic than I was awhile ago. I'm eagerly anticipating to see Porky and Daffy's movie in theaters because seeing hand drawn animation on the big screen is a real treat. And Pepe Le Pew is no longer retired. No need to worry anymore. Looney Tunes are still core to WB, and I am excited for what is next for them in the future.

Featured Posts