"Blue Exorcist" News & Discussion Thread

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Which season are we up to now? I haven't followed this thread in a while.
EDIT: Since the series is so much further along now and the title is basically obsolete at this point, I've changed the thread title.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Which season are we up to now? I haven't followed this thread in a while.
EDIT: Since the series is so much further along now and the title is basically obsolete at this point, I've changed the thread title.
It is the third official season :).

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"“Blue Exorcist: Beyond the Snow Saga” Coming October 5"​

blue-exorcist-beyond-the-snow-saga-key-visual-scaled-e1720237195264.webp

"The fourth season of battle shonen series Blue Exorcist will come to Crunchyroll October 5, according to a recently released thirty second promo video. Here is that promo and the earlier released longer trailer:

What we can gleam from this trailer is that this next arc appears to be the ever common exam arc. Very little else about the plot is easily discerned as to what we can expect in terms of plot.

Viz’s official synopsis of the series as a whole:

“Raised by Father Fujimoto, a famous exorcist, Rin Okumura never knew his real father. One day a fateful argument with Father Fujimoto forces Rin to face a terrible truth—the blood of the demon lord Satan runs in Rin’s veins! Rin swears to defeat Satan, but doing that means entering the mysterious True Cross Academy and becoming an exorcist himself. Can Rin fight demons and keep his infernal bloodline a secret? It won’t be easy, especially when drawing his father’s sword releases the demonic power within him!”"

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts