C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Bites the Dust, Part 1" [5/11]

Mr. Anime

And that's Bites The Dust.
The thing about this addition to the Stand is how it follows logically on the theme of Kira's stand. Killer Queen's power is geared towards allowing Kira to perform his murders while protecting his secret. Each bomb grants him a different advantage towards keeping his activities hidden. The first bomb lets him kill without a mess and destroy evidence in a targeted, precise way. The second bomb, Sheer Heart Attack, allows him to kill without even directing other Stand users to him, by dropping an autonomous bomb that doesn't operate under his command at all.
And the third bomb? The third bomb turns his secret into a bomb. Such that anyone who learns it is dead because they learned it.

And yes, Araki did one watch that one film with Bill Murray.

Also now you know why when Megalo Box repeated the first half of it's penultimate episode over a month ago why some people found that to be hilarious.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Damn that arrow.

Good one Rohan, jump out a car, show off your abs and tell an underage kid you already know his full name then throw him into your car. <face palm> Then you read something that says don't read it...

For some reason, I'm skeptical Rohan will die for real. Maybe because of the Groundhog Day element added but time is already factor with Jotaro, Josuke, and Okuyasu's stands. It's intriguing how crucial time is on this Jojo series.

Radical

Banned
Episode 109 Part 1 was sweet,

Poor Hayato's death from Yoshikage at the beginning.

Yoshikage's Killer Queen to get a new ability from Yoshihiro was cool.

I'm glad Hayato still alive, since he's important and the best minor character for the arc :D .

Rohan/Hayato meeting is sweet, Hayato will meet the rest of Josuke's gang.

Rohan to find Yoshikage's identity was sweet.

Bites The Dust, Yoshikage's next third bomb, a cool song name for the next Stand attack, cool.

Poor Rohan's death is brutal/gruesome:ack:, I get a feeling he'll be brought back though.

Hayato being sent back in time because of Bites The Dust's effects.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
So surprised by the lack of Re:Zero jokes if the kid is going to time loop every time he or someone around him dies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.
DFC-licious!

Featured Posts