C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "July 15th (Thurs), Part 1" [4/13]

Radical

Banned
Episode 105 Part 1 was sweet,

Poor Hayato will watch out for Yoshihiro.

Cool seeing Mikitaka, best funny new non-human ally character, and cool that he battles one of Yoshihiro's assassins:D.

Toyohiro, my next favorite cool assassin villain, has a cool character design, and his evil Stand Superfly is really cool:D, the "getting trapped when you get replaced" power.

Cool seeing Rohan, him to meet Hayato/Shinobu will be great.

Great sneak peek of the next assassins, poor Tomoko/Koichi though.

Josuke, Okuyasu, and Mikitaka vs. Toyohiro was cool/intense with Josuke, Okuyasu, and Mikitaka trapped.

A mysterious stranger approaches Rohan, great cliffhanger.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Credit to busting out another interesting stand trap, but I think I'm being impatient and hoping they hurry up and get to them discovering Kira but I know that's not gonna happen. lol.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Credit to busting out another interesting stand trap, but I think I'm being impatient and hoping they hurry up and get to them discovering Kira but I know that's not gonna happen. lol.
Well, Rohan is at least on the right track, as he has noticed Hayato snooping on his "dad" in the photos here took.

A mysterious stranger approaches Rohan, great cliffhanger.
I wouldn't consider him to be too mysterious. After all, he does have a cameo in the episode that officially introduces Rohan.

Last edited:

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
Even though Part one if Thursday July 15th wasn't in succession at least for bits of the morning shown, I still enjoyed this one. Sometimes I like how it's done to lead up to a grouped event. This one worked I believe.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts