"Captain America: Brave New World" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
personally I feel people should understand it's just a movie but some will take it harder than others
It was definitely Manchurian Candidate vibes. But feels obvious Leader would hold a grudge against Ross as a MCU fan. Curious how much of TIH general audiences remember.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
It was definitely Manchurian Candidate vibes. But feels obvious Leader would hold a grudge against Ross as a MCU fan. Curious how much of TIH general audiences remember.
maybe they can reshoot it in a way where Ross isn't getting shot at?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
maybe they can reshoot it in a way where Ross isn't getting shot at?
Idk, I suppose a safe alt. idea are some sections of the building they're in (White House?) start blowing up during the ceremony and Ross is fatally injured that way rather than Isiah taking aim you mean? Perhaps but then it would be a bit too close to repeating Zemo's terrorist attack in Civil War.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Idk, I suppose a safe alt. idea are some sections of the building they're in (White House?) start blowing up during the ceremony and Ross is fatally injured that way rather than Isiah taking aim you mean? Perhaps but then it would be a bit too close to repeating Zemo's terrorist attack in Civil War.
yeah kinda, honestly think Marvel will just trudge through + if the movie is well recieved it would be very good for them

Frontier

Staff member

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announced a Animation Mania sale for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, WB Animation, DC, and Hanna Barbara titles for digital media retailers for under $30

who up jorkin their pork rn
Yesterday, one of the DTVA shows that Disney tends to overlook, has turned 20 years old. I am talking about Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, which premiered yesterday, 21st August 2004.

MV5BZDZhMmUyNGMtMjE4My00ZGFlLWJiNWQtNjM1OTAzZWJlMGZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA4OTIyMzY@._V1_.jpg

As of yesterday morning already full NFL Slimetime Rookie Special has been added to youtube Nickelodeon.
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.

Featured Posts