Cartoon Network April 2013 Premiere Info

TitanicForce

Shadow - is that the finalized month, or just what we know still? Good to see a full month of AT and RS, and nice to see TLTS finally coming back. Still no Gumball though? What does the show need a 3 month hiatus for?

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm really looking forward to the Episode N arc. I hope that N has a better voice than he had in the B2/W2 trailer. It wasn't too bad, but it isn't what I'd prefer to hear N sound like in English. That should be fun to see in a couple of weeks.

jjsthekid

Updated first post with the April 19th Cartoon Planet. Guess what show is joining the block?

ChildHood90s

Loves his coffee
Almost Naked Animals on Cartoon Planet, huh? I guess CN is trying to attract a younger audience to Friday nights. It's too bad how this means we'll never see a series like Time Squad join the line-up, with the direction CP is going in.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
What are non-CN originals doing in Cartoon Planet? Really CN. It's bad enough you just put both those shows on the daily schedule.

Well hopefully they wont last long.

Sparkster24

Here's the upcoming line-up for Cartoon Planet on April 26th (although it's kinda suprising that it's on there.. but at least it's a better choice than Scaredy Squirrel & Almost Naked Animals)

April 26th:
Dexter's Laboratory: Sister Mom
Cow & Chicken: Crash Dive
Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation: L.I.Z.Z.I.E.
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Trouble in Billy's Basment
Tom & Jerry Tales: Power Tom

Although i'm not glad with the non-original shows.. i think it would've been better if they swap out Scaredy Squirrel & Almost Naked Animals for shows like The Garfield Show & Pink Panther & Pals (and maybe having Time Squad if possible for them to air).

dothesmartthing

Planet Yakko
I'm starting to assume that Teen Titans Go! will have its premieres on Tuesdays, not during the DC Nation block which I thought at first.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I just found out that the new season of Johnny Test premiere's tonight (4/23/13). I'm looking forward to it!

Brad12

Not sure when May 2013 premiere info will be posted but until then, here are the upcoming Looney Tunes titles:

The Looney Tunes Show

Tue May 7 - 8:00pm - 217 - Gribbler's Quest
Tue May 14 - 8:00pm - 218 - The Grand Old Duck Of York
Tue May 21 - 8:00pm - 219 - Ridiculous Journey
Tue May 28 - 8:00pm - 220 - The Shell Game

Brad12

Teen Titans Go!
Tue May 7 - 7:30pm - 103 - Double Trouble/ The Date
Tue May 14 - 7:30pm - 104 - Dude Relax!/ Laundry Day
Tue May 21 - 7:30pm - 105 - Ghost Boy/ La Larva Amor

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts