Cartoons you find overhated/underrated

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
UNDERRATED:
Final Space- Unlike most adult shows with gross humor, this has some, no, this show has a lot of heart in it. The show's writers were able to give a scumbag like Clarence a hero's death in a way that is believable.
The way it was cancelled, and on such a ruthless cliff hanger, it's a crime.
A-Firetrucking-Men. There was no excuse to can this like they did. None.

ShadowBeast

A-Firetrucking-Men. There was no excuse to can this like they did. None.
The show luckily got it's own VR-game and I believe it's getting a platform game that will be canon to the show. Hopefully it'll continue where we left off. HOPEFULLY IT'LL REDEEM AND BRING BACK ASH TO THE TEAM SQUAD!!!

Oh I would like to add a couple of shows to my underrated list

Hanazuki: Full of Treasures- It's such a cute show and it was pretty much canned in the MIDDLE OF IT'S SECOND SEASON!!! They could've at least let the show finish the season.

101 Dalmatian Street- This was deserving of at least another season.

Last edited:

Zorak Masaki

Not sure if its underrated, but Megas XLR. It was done dirty by Cartoon Network (they wrote it off on taxes, meaning it can never be aired again), and it's sad, there was lots of potential here, crisp animation, and the humor was on the level of humor that later CN shows like Gumball, Regular Show, and even Teen Titans Go would eventually use.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts