Celebrities with similar names

Zorak Masaki

Thought this could be a fun idea for a thread, name celebrities who's name is either similar or even the same as another celeb. I'll start:

Jerry Seinfeld (comedian/actor)

Jake Steinfeld (Bodybuilder/actor)

Mandouga

There are at least three people named “Fergie”:

-Stacy Ferguson (cast member of the TV show Kids Incorporated, and member of the Black Eyed Peas, as well as a solo artist)

-Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York

-Sir Alex Ferguson (football [in this case, soccer] manager and former player who was sometimes called “Furious Fergie”)

TV Tropes has a name for this: “Name’s the Same”, but I guess we’re also talking about people who also have similar sounding names as well. For this reason:

Do Julius Erving (basketball player known as “Dr. J”) and Andre Young (hip-hop artist known as “Dr. Dre”) count?

In addition to Andre Young, there’s also Andre Brown, also known as “Doctor Dre”, who’s usually part of a duo with Ed Lover. They were the hosts of Yo! MTV Raps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
There's two Vanessa Williams in the entertainment industry with the first whose middle name is Lynn and is best known for her acting and singing careers as her biggest hit is "Save the Best for Last" and the second whose middle name is Estelle and is best known for her role as Maxine Joseph–Chadway in Soul Food.

Mandouga

I'm told that some people had confused Osamu “Tezuka” with Osamu “Dezaki” who had directed a number of anime at Mushi Productions (Osamu Tezuka’s anime studio).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.
DFC-licious!

Featured Posts