Change one thing about a cartoon

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For The Adventures of Tintin, I would've adapted the final book Tintin and Alph-Art with expanded material not seen in the book and for Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters, I would give the show a feature-length finale.

Mandouga

If I had my way, Hot Wheels: Let's Race wouldn't have that gross out joke in the form of a car (regardless if the car in question is in the toyline or not) in its second season.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
Staff member
I have a couple cast changes I'd make to some current DTVA shows that would improve them to me.

-Big City Greens: The show's now about Tilly Green and her television program (Miss Tilly's Fun Time TV Hour) in a world that functions similar to The Patrick Star Show. Wheezy and Gregly have also been promoted to main character status, while Remy has been demoted to minor character status.

-Hamster and Gretel: The show's now all about Hamster (who talks freely towards everyone because animals hiding that they can talk is lame), who is the only one with superpowers but barely uses them for actual superheroing. Kevin, Fred and Dave are all part of the main cast as well, while Gretel has been demoted to a supporting or minor charaacter.

-Kiff: The show's now about Trevor and the general nonsense he brings towards everyone around him, with Martin, Helen, Principal Secretary and the Bridge Troll being the other main cast members, while Kiff and Barry are just supporting cast members.

-Hailey's On It: The show's now about Scott and Beta, who's stuck as his partner as they try (and fail) to stop the robot uprising. Hailey is now a supporting character, with her dad and Scott's sister being more prominent.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For Tangled: The Series, I would've done a prequel on Zhan Tiri's past and for Sonic Underground, I would give the show a proper conclusion that would wrap up storylines left unresolved from the SatAM series.

Mandouga

There are two things I would change about Mermaid Magic:

The question of whether or not Merlinda would be punished for disobeying her father/breaking the rules despite doing the right thing would never be a thing in the first place. Also, I would have her reunited with her mother at least at the end of the (10 episode) season. Actually, there’s one other thing, I would leave out that fake out they did after Merlinda and her friends came back to Mertropia.

Overall, though, I would have the show focus on the story, and not the drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
Family Guy should go for the 3 shorts trope, the show only seems to focus on Peter, Brian and Stewie and this could fix the issue.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts