Chowder at WonderCon

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
I'm glad that he hasn't seen any Chowder fanfiction, since mosts of it is pretty werid and borders on pyscothic. :sweat:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I'm glad that he hasn't seen any Chowder fanfiction, since mosts of it is pretty werid and borders on pyscothic. :sweat:
As does most fanfic. Ex, my sig. Heck, I'm thinking of doing an Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fic that's a disturbing parody of Lost. Coming soon.;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

nickatnite.com and nick.com schedules for The Neighborhood somehow have episode synopsis but not all: Example: early Sun Jul 21 5:34am - Welcome to the Stakeout, Synopsis: "When there’s a break-in at Calvin’s business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act."
I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US

Featured Posts