CN Ratings Thread Part 18

Markus Nelis

This goes to show this could be a trend, huge ratings for premieres. But CN doesnt want or care to have new shows or nurture new originals.
Next year looks promising. In fact, there are plenty of new shows in development even if some of them are existing IP. In this day and age people watch more content they are familiar with.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

I don't want to get into the debate on how accurate the ratings are again but I'm glad TDI is doing decently well despite most fans already seeing it online.

Markus Nelis

I feel like we already talked about it last year (for that reason I took a long break from posting these numbers). If there's a source online, I'd say it's pretty accurate. It's not exactly 167,000. It might even be 167,078. They can't very accurately measure but let's say it's around 167k. More or less around 165k range most likely.

Ace

Ace
Ivandoe is an original show and it's been doing alright. It's beaten Teen Titans Go! and it's doing as well as Total Drama Though it's not a CNS show it's from their European division.

I don't think original shows can't succeed. If Adult Swim can have some success with Smiling Friends. They can do it if they put effort into it. Though I guess success is pretty relative in the streaming age.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Ivandoe's ratings were around 50k-100k before TDI became it's lead in according to these numbers released to the public. It goes to show how much a good lead-in helps viewership.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts