Could TV animation studios start outsourcing to Japan again?

I love the idea, using the Japanese Animators experiencea and skill and how much they can do with less money, giving them LOTS of money so they show what they CAN do with more money and telling them to tell Western stories is a great idea

Gummi bears was a great show that had bouncy and lively animation.
Produced by Disney but initally aired on NBC (my station pre-1995 was KYW in which it was an affiliate owned by Westinghouse Broadcasting and Cable, currently it's WCAU due to a trade with Westinghouse-CBS)

Dylan James Yi

Even Japan themselves have been outsourcing to South Korea for anime.
I think many British animated production rarely outsourced to South Korea (Full English was animated by Rough Draft Korea here)

Though for Orange, none of the animes are animated by Rough Draft Korea, because there was already Orange.

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
^ British animation sometimes uses studios in Korea, but more often than not they use studios in Europe because they're closer. Borisfen in Ukraine being a big one.

^ British animation sometimes uses studios in Korea, but more often than not they use studios in Europe because they're closer. Borisfen in Ukraine being a big one.
or in the case of Grand Slamm, they used Varga in Hungary (When You're Traveling from Animaniacs and Assist Studio for Klasky-Csupo for an MTV Ident called Potato Face (with parts of the Faces ripped from magazines and is mad crazy in the ident) and Do the Bartman for Fox and Gracie Films)

Nelvana Toggled between Wang and Hanho and others

Today, they mostly do things in-house but there's a chance that another studio might do it for them or maybe co-produce (i.e. YetiFarm and Atomic Cartoons)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts