Disney XD News & Discussion Thread

hobo 7

In case if nobody pointed it out yet, Disney XD now has a New Episode Bug for the current Logo, as featured in yesterday's episode of Fangbone!.
New%20Episode_zpsrnrxqvjd.png~original
I saw it while watching Counterfeit Cat last week. I kinda' like it.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
The network's website just brought the schedule back

RDG

Another huge Gravity Falls marathon is on today 11a-8p

RDG

Now there's a Star vs. marathon today from 10:30a-4p

Okay so Starting July 18th there's a Marathon of Various Shows from 12 am to 6 am every night. and It replaces: Penn Zero, Pickle and Peanut, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb and Wander Over Yonder in that Time Period. By this Point, Wander Over Yonder, Counterfeit Cat, Fangbone, and Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero are completely off the Schedule.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
So Disney cancels Wander Over Yonder because it was doing better in reruns, then completely takes it off the schedule? Yeah, good going, Disney.

imanidrayton

So Disney cancels Wander Over Yonder because it was doing better in reruns, then completely takes it off the schedule? Yeah, good going, Disney.
Low and behold it might do the same thing to The 7D. It's been taken off the schedule from time to time and being put on an early morning timeslot. Plus it's already cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

RDG

Okay so Starting July 18th there's a Marathon of Various Shows from 12 am to 6 am every night. and It replaces: Penn Zero, Pickle and Peanut, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb and Wander Over Yonder in that Time Period. By this Point, Wander Over Yonder, Counterfeit Cat, Fangbone, and Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero are completely off the Schedule.

And we thought 4 hours of Phineas and Ferb on weekdays was overkill.

jaylop97

Staff member
What is it with them in replacing these shows, it is bad that are some are done but worse that they can't get a grip on their placement in the schedule, because they keep getting moved to the side.

RDG

What is it with them in replacing these shows, it is bad that are some are done but worse that they can't get a grip on their placement in the schedule, because they keep getting moved to the side.

That's probably what they wanted all along

So on August 1st Future-Worm! premieres and with that all reruns of Pickle and Peanut are off the Schedule, same goes with Atomic Puppet when it's replaced by Yo-Kai Watch. The 7D on Saturdays is reduced to just one airing at 9:30 am, the 9:00 am slot replaced by Ultimate Spider-Man. By August 2nd Yo-Kai Watch also gets early morning encores at 5 and 5:30 am Tuesday through Fridays, as well as of course the 4:30 pm slot too, which the latter starts August 1st.

imanidrayton

And I just watched Atomic Puppet one day this week. Why are they pulling it off the schedule too soon?

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
And I just watched Atomic Puppet one day this week. Why are they pulling it off the schedule too soon?

They been doing the same thing with Fangbone, which lasted for about 2 weeks and then replaced with Atomic Puppet, and I think now they're adding Futureworm as a replacement for AP. And this goes all to DXD treatment with acquired shows.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

imanidrayton

I know, that's the problem with acquired programming. They air a show (like a Canadian show) for a while but then a couple months later it's off the air and never shown again.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I know, that's the problem with acquired programming. They air a show (like a Canadian show) for a while but then a couple months later it's off the air and never shown again.

I hear from what you're saying, it's not the first time that any American network (e.g. Cartoon Network, Disney, and Nickelodeon) that would burn off each episodes as is like they're doing their own version of how a Stevenbomb works, they did it quite a few times, it's hard to represent something that is not from the US to treated like any well-known American animated shows, it's really annoying.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts