Votes: 1 14.3%
  • *1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I guess it makes sense Thanos was an Eternal, but I'm not even going to guess what the rest of the tags mean. All I know is I felt unsatisfied and annoyed by the time that was over. A movie doesn't have to be like The Avengers to be satisfying to me. It just has to not suck. This did not meet that threshold. *1/2.
Thanos was not an Eternal. I know Pip's introduction made it seem like they were blood relations but they weren't. Thano's a Titan, Starfox an Eternal that was stationed on Titan with 9 others. Starfox was more accurately adopted into Thanos's family and they were adoptive brothers.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Thanos was not an Eternal. I know Pip's introduction made it seem like they were blood relations but they weren't. Thano's a Titan, Starfox an Eternal that was stationed on Titan with 9 others. Starfox was more accurately adopted into Thanos's family and they were adoptive brothers.
Confusing, but interesting. Thank you for the backstory!

Frontier

Staff member
That is definitely a way of working in their familial relationship and making it fit the MCU's setting and adaption of their race...although now it begs the question, did Eros' Eternals stop their Celestial from rising or was that the real reason Titan was destroyed :confused:?

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
That is definitely a way of working in their familial relationship and making it fit the MCU's setting and adaption of their race...although now it begs the question, did Eros' Eternals stop their Celestial from rising or was that the real reason Titan was destroyed :confused:?
If only this revelation of the celestials was established or teased prior to or during the Infinity movies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
did Eros' Eternals stop their Celestial from rising or was that the real reason Titan was destroyed :confused:?
I don't think they prevented the Celestial on Titan from rising. Otherwise there wouldn't be a planet for a fight to take place on in IW. I think it was more like Thanos' nightmare scenario that no one believed came true and the Titans' society collapsed and they all died. So without the population meeting that golden number, the Celestial still slumbers.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Art of Eternals solicit.
After the events of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been redefined yet again with the introduction of the Eternals, an exciting new team of super heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years. Continuing their popular ART OF series of movie tie-in books, Marvel Studios presents another blockbuster achievement! Featuring exclusive concept artwork and in-depth interviews with the creative team, this deluxe volume provides insider details about the making of the highly anticipated film.

224 PGS./All Ages …$60.00 ISBN: 978-1-302-94583-1 Trim size: 11-5/16 x 9-3/8

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts