"Fantastic Four - Season One" Graphic Novel Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment - "Fantastic Four - Season One"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Rediscover the Fantastic Four in the first in a series of special Season One graphic novels from Marvel!

FANTASTIC FOUR: SEASON ONE

WRITTEN BY ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
PENCILED BY DAVID MARQUEZ
COVER BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO

In Manhattan's most famous skyscraper, the Baxter Building, scientific genius Reed Richards hatches a plan that will change the lives of those he loves most - and the very course of human history - in a way no one could have ever imagined. Revisit the story that irrevocably altered comics and pop culture in this all-new graphic novel, modernizing the journey of Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm as they travel to the stars - and return with fantastic, devastating results! Plus: Witness the FF's cataclysmic first battles with the Mole Man, Dr. Doom and Prince Namor, the mysterious Sub-Mariner, in a way you've never seen before. You only think you know the story!

Comments?

The Talon

This is a graphic novel, so I'm wondering how much it's gonna cost. Also, Dr. Doom, the Mole Man, & Namor all show up in this book? Wonder how they're gonna fit all of that in.

Vyse

The Talon said:
This is a graphic novel, so I'm wondering how much it's gonna cost. Also, Dr. Doom, the Mole Man, & Namor all show up in this book? Wonder how they're gonna fit all of that in.
The Season One trades are all hardcover trades, cost $25 each (Amazon has them for under $20), and each of the initial trades come with a code for a free digital copy of the graphic novel for the Marvel Comics app. The digital-only version is $20 on Comixology and the Marvel app.

I'm not interested in this (but I plan on getting the X-Men trade next month), but I heard good things about the Fantastic Four one - it is apparently a template for and future Marvel film projects in some reviews - and might consider it later on.

Sent from my DROID X2 using toonzone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts