Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Sable/Sable Manfredi

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Wonderwall

Staff member
But someone in the creative meeting must have asked, "Hey, what if we made Tombstone really cool? What if we made him more of a Kingpin than the Kingpin?" And it stuck. Some credit should go to the voice actor. (I can't keep it straight if it was Keith David or Michael Richardson. Somebody, feel free to correct me.) He brought a gravitas that was necessary for us to take Tombstone seriously.

It was both actually. Keith was in the first episode and later ones had Kevin doing Tombstone. I can't remember if Keith did more than the first episode though.

ToonFaithful

The One Who Knocks™
I gotta give it to Green Goblin he has had twists and turns which I definately like. Adds more suspense to the show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.
Will Maria Robotnik ever star in a Sonic cartoon as a regular or a recurring character?
As I don't have my community tab from YouTube anymore to write on (for now), I willl tell you here some of the things I will do to keep you somehow up-to-date. Tonight, the film I will be watching is one that once again reminds me that Disney is still 100 and I can still celebrate.
I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.

Featured Posts