Favourite Hulk Design?

stephane dumas

I like the 1983 Hulk version followed by the 1966 version, if a new Hulk animated series arrives, I wish to see the transformations scenes as spectacular as the 1983 version with the era design and the bgms used in the transformation scene.

Spider-Man

Conekiller said:
Personally, I've always liked the animated sprite verion of Hulk from the Capcom fighting games.
I'm not a huge video game person. Do you have an image of that I can see?

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hopefully this will work - sorry Spider-Man, not too good with GIFs...

Hulk_stance_8f.gif

redlion

For me, it would have to be the UA Hulk. I liked that particular shade of green for his skin color. His size and massiveness was on point as well. The extra detail of his veins also set him apart from other versions. I guess moreso than anything, it was the attitude. The UA version really was the unstoppable engine of destruction.

ifthismeansevos

It's been a while.
The UA is a pretty cool design but he has no lovable song yet I love all the color stuff like the glasses of Banner with a lil of green and the grey tone of his skin.

Spider-Man

ifthismeansevos said:
The UA is a pretty cool design but he has no lovable song yet I love all the color stuff like the glasses of Banner with a lil of green and the grey tone of his skin.
You want a lovable theme song for The Hulk like from the 1960s series? I think that'd be really out of place and wouldn't fit the "Ultimate" version of the Hulk at all. I thinkit's interesting that we've had both the "hero" version of the Hulk and the "villain" version of the Hulk. It's interesting to see how a few subtle changes in the character can make him completely different. Are there any really noticable changes between the two versions that people like or dislike?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts