February 2022 Nick Premieres

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I have NO idea which reliable schedule source to trust now. Nick.com is listing two new Casagrandes segments for this Friday, but Zap2it is only listing one new segment.

EDIT: Nick just revealed the schedule for Feb. 23 on their website, and it looks like Zap2it is wrong about there being a new episode on that day apparently.
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.16.25 PM.png

EDIT 2: Zap2it updated to reflect Nick.com's schedule for February 23. Definitely no new Loud House episode on that day.

EDIT 3: Zap2it just updated, and they're saying that "Present Danger/Stressed for the Part" will air on February 25th instead of "Runaway McBride/High Crimes". Now I feel like Nick really doesn't want to air the latter episode, because they are worried kids will imitate that scene in "High Crimes".

EDIT 4:
Nick's website schedule updated, and The Casagrandes episode for February 18 ("Skatey Cat/Weather Beaten") has been replaced with a blank episode, possibly one new 11-minute segment instead of two.
Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.33.07 PM.png

EDIT 5: Zap2it has been REALLY nutty lately! They are now saying that the new episode of The Loud House on Feb. 25 has been replaced with another new episode of The Casagrandes!

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

According to zap2it, a different new episode of Rugrats (2021) is scheduled to air on Feb 25 at 7:30pm. Thefutoncritic.com hasn't updated the change.

Also new SpongeBob Goofy Scoopers will air at 7pm, and Patrick's Tantrum will air 7:15pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-211023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220211-211023_Chrome.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 78

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The new Santiago of the Seas on Friday, February 25th is a special with the production code number of #998.

The Nick website also doesn't show a new Loud House for February 25th.

Also, for The Casagrandes "Weather Beaten" is being shown by itself next Friday. Feb 18.

On TV Tonight is showing another new Smurfs airing next Friday night at 7:15PM after Kamp Koral called "Who Nose?"

Last edited:

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Well, at long last! Nick is finally gonna show from The Smurfs 2021 the episode titled "Who Nose?" which is episode 102A. I've been waiting forever to see it because I wanna see the series in production code order. Then, I'll finally be able to see "Clumsy Not Clumsy" which is episode 102B. However, considering how the first 2 cartoons & the Halloween episode were, I don't know if I'm gonna like them.

Oh, I hear from my DirecTV info that The Loud House: Season 6 premiere is supposed to be on February 23. the two newest cartoons will be "Present Danger/Stressed for the Part."

kanc

Well, at long last! Nick is finally gonna show from The Smurfs 2021 the episode titled "Who Nose?" which is episode 102A. I've been waiting forever to see it because I wanna see the series in production code order. Then, I'll finally be able to see "Clumsy Not Clumsy" which is episode 102B. However, considering how the first 2 cartoons & the Halloween episode were, I don't know if I'm gonna like them.

Oh, I hear from my DirecTV info that The Loud House: Season 6 premiere is supposed to be on February 23. the two newest cartoons will be "Present Danger/Stressed for the Part."
Clumsy Not Clumsy hasn't yet aired on Nick TV, but used to be on Nick app last September, just hasn't aired on TV.

Season 6 premiere of Loud House was supposed to air but it got pulled at last minute.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am more optimistic than I was awhile ago. I'm eagerly anticipating to see Porky and Daffy's movie in theaters because seeing hand drawn animation on the big screen is a real treat. And Pepe Le Pew is no longer retired. No need to worry anymore. Looney Tunes are still core to WB, and I am excited for what is next for them in the future.
Happy National Radio Day, Uh what's left of it! The day not radio.

Why youtube nickjr have Kamp Koral video for this??
Two Two's wrote on Mejo's profile.
What's your favourite classic Disney short?
#releasethebvsentertainmentlibrary

Featured Posts