Firebuds (Disney Junior Show)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's the descriptions for next month's episodes.

Friday, March 8

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Channel and Disney Junior
Firebuds “Skitty Kitty/Heat Wave” (2-09)
(12:00-12:30 p.m. EST on Disney Channel/9:55-10:25 a.m. EST on Disney Junior)

“Skitty Kitty” – Violet must care for a mischievous cat while the Firebuds track down thieves at a flea market.

“Heat Wave” – The Firebuds visit a desert roadside attraction on an extremely hot day.
*Jack McBrayer (“Wreck-It Ralph”) guest stars as Harvey the RV.

Friday, March 22
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Channel and Disney Junior
Firebuds “Wayne’s Trains and Automobiles/Jazzy Buds” (2-15)
(12:00-12:30 p.m. EDT on Disney Channel/9:55-10:25 a.m. EDT on Disney Junior)

“Wayne’s Trains and Automobiles” – The Firebuds rescue a train after Wayne tries to steal his cargo.

“Jazzy Buds” – Jazzy forms her own rescue team called Jazzy-Buds.
*Lauren “Lolo” Spencer (“Give Me Liberty”) recurs as Jazzy, and Harvey Guillén (“Mickey Mouse Funhouse”), José Andrés (“We Feed People”) and Oscar Nuñez (“The Office”) return as Uncle Tad, Chef Al and Chef Fernando, respectively.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here are the Firebuds episodes coming out in May. We have "The Drive Along / Rescue Club Rangers" on May 3, "Fire Tower Frenzy / What's Cookin'" on May 10, "Woodland Wiley / P.I. Piston" on May 17, "Mayor for the Day / Dozer Disaster" on May 24, and "Haywire Halo / Smorgasburger" on May 31. The first 4 episodes will be shown at 9:55 am on the Disney Junior channel and 11:30 am on the Disney Junior block on Disney Channel while the May 31 episode is just on the Disney Junior channel. At this point, I'm pretty sure the show is going to have premieres only on the Disney Junior channel from this point onwards, especially since the new Pupstruction episode airing that day is on both channels.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here are the June premieres. We have Windy Wheels on June 7, "Full-Time Flash / Bubba Trouble" on June 14, and "Scarlett & Skid / Alpine Adventure" on June 28. And yes, these are only on the Disney Junior channel.

Shiloh Otter

Anxiety in the house
I've only seen a few episodes of this show, but I love Violet as a character, and I also love the fact that she has two moms.

Representation rocks.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here are the episodes coming in July. We have "Guac and Roll / All-Terrain Trek" on July 5 and "The Camp Fire" (which is paired with Windy Wheels, which came out yesterday) on July 24.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts