"Garfield" (2024 Movie) Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The News Teams' RoyalRubble has a new review up on the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Review: “The Garfield Movie”: Fun Feline Film"​

gmf.jpg

"The Garfield Movie is the newest feature based on Jim Davis’ famous comic strip. Directed by Mark Dindal, from a screenplay by Paul A. Kaplan, Mark Torgove, and David Reynolds, the movie started production almost a decade ago at Alcon Entertainment, though in the meantime Sony Pictures had purchased the film rights for global distribution. It finally premiered in theaters in May of this year, followed by a Digital release last month, and a physical home-media release is scheduled for the end of August 2024.

First things first, the movie stars Chris Pratt as the voice of Garfield. It’s a casting choice that has caused some turmoil online, as well as gags and memes and whatever else. In my opinion, Pratt does a pretty good job, he’s not exactly how one would expect Garfield to sound like (especially when compared to classics like Lorenzo Music or Frank Welker), but once you get past the initial shock, his line delivery is decent and the material he has to work with here provides a nice showcase for him to portray a nice range of emotions."

Read the full review here.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts