Golden Book Video stock music guide

K-Matic

Found some additional percussion cues that play in Merry Mother Goose Rhymes & Stories:

- Timp Shots 2, 3 - Simon Haseley
- Zany Link 3 - Reg Tilsley

All of which come from De Wolfe Music and can be played on their website.

K-Matic

Found another track that plays in 3 Tales From the Care Bears: "Cartoon Spot 5" by William Loose and Emil Cadkin, which plays in "The Best Prize of All". I found this track under Carlin CPM 5 "Detective Jazz Tijuana Light Activity" (which sadly is no longer available online), but the original Capitol Production Music Services/Ultra Music Services album and/or track title has yet to be identified.

Here is the link to the original track: dropbox.com/scl/fi/ns95puknjw2nd3e2o8nqo/CAR_CPM__005_15505.mp3?rlkey=jaafkff3ewzjzkheeg00ionkm&dl=0

EDIT: Identified the last unknown track in "Chapter Two: Glimmer Of Hope" from Three She-Ra: Princess of Power Stories as "Hologram" by George Fenton from APM Music.

EDIT 2: Found another track that plays in Get Ready For Math: "Fancy That" by Brian Bennett from Usample.

Last edited:

K-Matic

Retronic from the Library Music Themes forums has identified two APM tracks that play in Three She-Ra: Princess of Power Stories and Get Ready For Math respectfully: "Tension And Release" by John Scott and "Funky Flute" by John Fiddy.

In addition, I have also identified "Sun Flight (a)" by John Fiddy from the latter video title, also from APM Music.

K-Matic

Found more APM tracks:

-Electronic Light Orch (Part 1) - Adrian Wagner (plays in Know the Alphabet)
-Target - Anthony Hymas (plays in "Chapter Three: The Maze of Doom" from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories)
-In the Best Tradition - Andrew Jackman (plays in "The Golden Goose" from Favorite Fairy Tales)
-Frivolity - Andrew Jackman (also plays in "The Golden Goose" from Favorite Fairy Tales)

K-Matic

Last night, I identifed another De Wolfe track that played in Mother Goose Rhymes & Stories: "Classic Theme Version 2" by Christopher Evans-Ironside. Since this track is not available on De Wolfe's website, I figured I'd share a rip of this track, taken from it's original vinyl source, DWS/LP 3404 "Cuts For Commercials": dropbox.com/scl/fi/x3sdsgrnoz60lazosbesd/DWSLP-3404-34-Chris-Evans-Ironside-Classical-Theme-Version-2.mp3?rlkey=la2qu32c7l8oyu7on8mt5htb9&dl=0

K-Matic

Found even more De Wolfe tracks from Merry Mother Goose Rhymes & Stories: "Starbursts 1" and "Electronic Effects 4) Flower Opening II" by John Hyde from DWS/LP 3537 "Synthetics", both of which play at the same time during the "Ply the Spade" segment. In the below video of the album (because the album itself is not on De Wolfe's website either), the former plays at 19:49 and the latter plays at 48:51.

K-Matic

Found some more APM tracks: "Night Flight" by Mike Vickers, which plays in "Demons of the Deep" from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories and "Horror Comic" by Dennis Farnon, which serves as the final unknown track in "The Gate Crashers" from Pound Puppies Adventures.

EDIT: rwinger24 identified another APM track: "Quality Street" by Fredric Bayco, which serves as the final unknown track in "Polly's Pet" from 3 Amye Rosenberg Stories.

EDIT 2 (2/22/24): Found another APM track myself: "Steamboat Stomp" by Zack Laurence, which plays in "Thumbelina" from The Ugly Duckling and Other Treasured Tales.

Last edited:

K-Matic

A couple days ago, I identified the last unknown track in Get Ready For Math as "Freedom Rock" by Chris Rae, Frank MacDonald, and Gerry Shury from Usample.

K-Matic

Found a couple more APM tracks:

- Rustic 2 - Eric Swan (plays in "The Golden Goose" from Favorite Fairy Tales)
- Underwater Sound 2 - Otto Sieben (plays in "Chapter 2: Demons of the Deep" from 3 Masters of the Universe Stories and "The Eye of Eternia - Chapter 1: The Sword of Knowledge" from 4 Masters of the Universe Stories)

K-Matic

It's been a while, but I've found some rare library tracks that aren't even on APM Music as of yet. All three of them come from the Audio label (sister label to JW Media Music; licensed by Emil Ascher, Inc., back in the day) and can be heard on album BMP 136:

Land of Sorrow No. 2 - Ivor Slaney
Harvest - Carey Blyton
Playtime No. 1 - Ivor Slaney

All of which play in "The Ugly Duckling" from The Ugly Duckling and Other Treasured Tales.

Last edited:

K-Matic

Found the last unknown track to "The Tawny, Scrawny Lion" from Golden Jungle Tales: "Impulsion" by Barry Morgan and Raymond Cooper from APM Music.

K-Matic

Rwinger24 has identified another APM track: "Waking Up" [#20] by John Fiddy, which plays in "The Trouble With Timothy" from 3 Tales From the Care Bears.

EDIT 5/27: He also identified the final unknown track in "Thumbelina" from The Ugly Duckling and Other Treasured Tales: "Prelude To A Theme" by Dick Walter, also from APM Music.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts