"Green Lantern: Earth One, Volume 2" Graphic Novel Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Discuss this "Earth One" title from DC Comics!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The story of Green Lantern on Earth One continues!

GREEN LANTERN: EARTH ONE - VOL. 2

GLE1v2_CASE_VOL2_5f2476ddde1e80.99440459.jpg

Art by: Gabriel Hardman
Written by: Corinna Bechko, Gabriel Hardman

Hal Jordan and John Stewart must team up to save the last Green Lantern Guardian from an evil force!

Manhunters, alien races, rings of power--it's a lot for the people of Earth to absorb. Especially when an interplanetary incident forces their protector, Hal Jordan, to leave on a rescue mission that results in the discovery that there's a new player in the galaxy: Yellow Lanterns! While they seem a benign force for peace, Jordan can't get comfortable with how much power they wield, or their bizarre, lockstep behavior. When fellow Earthling John Stewart ends up with a yellow ring, he and Hal must work together to confront the being who destroyed the original Green Lantern Corps--the last surviving Guardian.

Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman feature two of the most famous DC characters, Hal Jordan and John Stewart, like you've never seen them before!

Discuss this DC Comics Earth One title right here!

Related Discussion:

Green Lantern: Earth One Graphic Novel Talkback (Spoilers)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts