Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (new adult animated series)

Mejo

Four Legged Zoo
Hazbin Hotel Season 2 will have 8 episodes, like the first:
Some people are upset at this because of how it appears that the people in charge of the show didn’t learn from the complaints about how poor the pacing was partially due to the small episode count.

My take: It’s an Amazon Prime show. What did they expect? A lot of their shows have shorter seasons than usual regardless of the running time for the episodes (Hazbin Hotel has the same episodes per season count as The Boys and Invincible).

Frontier

Staff member
Hazbin Hotel Season 2 will have 8 episodes, like the first:
Some people are upset at this because of how it appears that the people in charge of the show didn’t learn from the complaints about how poor the pacing was partially due to the small episode count.

My take: It’s an Amazon Prime show. What did they expect? A lot of their shows have shorter seasons than usual regardless of the running time for the episodes (Hazbin Hotel has the same episodes per season count as The Boys and Invincible).
I at least hope the writers take their experience from season 1 and use it to better pace out season 2 :).

The Overlord

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Another Helluva boss short was released:

This was kinda amusing, Blitzo hired to kill a college age Gothic nerd with cringey dialogue. Bonus points for bad use of Japanese honorifics.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts