Important Notice Regarding Account Security

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Lately, we've been seeing more accounts get hacked. These hackers have been making the same kind of posts you normally see from spambots. At the moment we don't know why this has been happening, and I don't think there's any reason to be alarmed as these have been pretty easy to resolve, but as a precaution, I advise everyone change their passwords. To further secure your account, you can enable two step verification. With this, a code will be sent to your e-mail when someone tries to log in to your account. Though this hasn't happened yet, if you get hacked and as a result can't access your account, please e-mail me at pinkielopbun@animesuperhero.com and we'll work from there. If you think someone was hacked, please report them to make us aware of the situation and we'll investigate. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts