International Disney Networks Thread Part 11

Markus Nelis

Disney Channel EMEA schedule for September 2024. Jessie and Phineas and Ferb return. While Lab Rats, Amphibia and Ghostforce leave.
1724754731308.png

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
If The Villains of Valley View is leaving the schedule of Disney Channel Scandinavia, then how come it's not available on Disney+ in Denmark yet? And what about Hailey's on It!—will that show ever come to D+ in Denmark?

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

I'm not sure. Hopefully it gets added. And it's not a question of if, it's when it leaves. With Hailey, I don't know. They haven't aired the show at all ever since the relaunch and they also need to air the final episodes from the US. Hopefully they're not skipping another show.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
But what makes it weird is that it was announced even before the last fixes were done in order for the show to premiere properly in the US.

MagiaDiWinx

I hate the DC Iberia way of stretching everything. This is a widescreen-produced show cropped to 4:3 (all Spanish-texted versions are like that), stretched to 16:9, and then letterboxed to 4:3.
vlcsnap-2024-08-28-20h26m31s848.png

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
I hate the DC Iberia way of stretching everything. This is a widescreen-produced show cropped to 4:3 (all Spanish-texted versions are like that), stretched to 16:9, and then letterboxed to 4:3
Most likely their masters, when they were given said dub; it was in full screen

MagiaDiWinx

Most likely their masters, when they were given said dub; it was in full screen
Yes, that's what I said, all Spanish-texted versions of SSCBBA S1-2 (both European and Latin American versions) are 4:3. Disney Junior LA also aired it this way except the whole channel was 4:3. The Iberian practice just really bothers me.

dcbanners

Francisque

Check out this post about Wizards beyond Waverly Place on the US Disney Channel Facebook page:

Is there a rebrand coming soon? The logo looks different, without the ears on the "i" and the "channel" seems to have a different new font..
I would definitely say yes as it's a different logo full stop, and probably will try to align everyone worldwide after Disney Junior

I didn't even know there was a return of Wizards lol

Good to see you back @dcbanners!

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts