International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
Here's a community of Corus' Quebec Disney Channel. Seems that Hotel Transylvania: The Series and The ZhuZhus are on that channel too. They will also air DuckTales (2017) in March 31st. It also has a rebrand, not the website.

animegamer

The new season of PJ Masks premieres 16 April on DJ Asia. A contest is running as well.

Last edited:

Francisque

"A casa di Raven" (thank god with an Italian name) premieres on Monday the 16th of April at 19:45 on DC Italy!
I think DC FL never stopped airing Wizards of Waverly Place. They still air a 6-episode marathon of it every Saturday and Sunday.

It was their highest rated show in 2009

I have got a feeling that DC FL won't air Raven's Home since the Dutch dub of That's So Raven was such a flop..
Nah, Raven's Home is a big thing, I hardly think such a thing would happen on any European feed bar DC Russia

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Lucky DC PT, they don't have the rights to air it. Only the first one was decent IMO.

DC US can air Despicable Me, but only the first one. FX Networks - FX, FXX and FXM - have exclusive basic cable rights of other Despicable Me films in the US. And as you know, FX Networks is included in the assets Disney could acquire from 21st Century Fox.

Meanwhile here in Korea, I recently found out DC Korea has at least 50 IDs for spring/fall period and thankfully recorded all of them. :eek: Most of them are 5 seconds except videos below which are 10 seconds. You can watch rest of them here.

animegamer

Big Hero 6 the Series will launch in May on DC Asia!

05DB567A-E7B9-4DD6-819A-77768FED69E8.jpeg

Teasers for Freaky Friday and Club Mickey Mouse Season 2 also aired.

Last edited:

animegamer

The Disney Channel/XD/Junior Hour is happening again the most interesting being Disney Junior airing a bunch of generic promos. The bug position is also in the 4:3 zone.

Disney Channel is showing Phineas and Ferb non stop and Disney XD is showing Kick Buttowski, a bunch of random shorts and Ultimate Spider-Man.

What exactly is the point of this?

mitchellellis

Australia
Disney XD Australia will be airing 24 hour marathons of both Disney Channel and Disney XD shows all month long beginning this Friday, 30 March!

CBDD599B-3B30-4688-ACA5-E9F7604DD14A.png

SpottyBlue

The Disney Channel/XD/Junior Hour is happening again the most interesting being Disney Junior airing a bunch of generic promos. The bug position is also in the 4:3 zone.

Disney Channel is showing Phineas and Ferb non stop and Disney XD is showing Kick Buttowski, a bunch of random shorts and Ultimate Spider-Man.

What exactly is the point of this?
1 hour of channel maintenance

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Recorded a new DC Asia continuity

Also today, they suddenly rated ZOMBIES PG. It was G rated yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts