International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Last October, NickToons Germany and Netherlands switched to the commercial feed, and switched back to the global feed in November.

This year this might happen again, looking at the schedule. Not for the German feed though, its schedule didn't change. (Last year the schedules didn't change, but the feed switched, so it might switch too)

Reactions: J10

ProxyWilliams

why did Nickelodeon Russia officially duplicate the fan cartoon - Suponjibobu Anime?
Actually it was a fanmade voice-over with official voice actors involved.

Nickelodeon does not have 1-5 seasons in the archives. The proof is that on the Russian Paramount Play, the cartoon begins with season 5. Nickelodeon Europe was the main channel in Russia from May 2004 to October 2012
Russia didn't dub much of FOP's early seasons. Only 26 episodes (27-43, 45-53) of the first 70 were broadcast on KidsCo Russia. Nickelodeon's dub started with episode 71 ("Mooooving Day" / "Big Wanda"). Including the first halves of the 2nd and 3rd parts of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour".

The first half of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2" was broadcast by Nickelodeon Europe in 2010-2012 and currently is available on ivi.ru, while the first half of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3" was only seen on NTK (Kazakh TV channel) in 2012 with Nickelodeon's Russian dub.

TVArchive

Actually it was a fanmade voice-over with official voice actors involved.

Russia didn't dub much of FOP's early seasons. Only 26 episodes (27-43, 45-53) of the first 70 were broadcast on KidsCo Russia. Nickelodeon's dub started with episode 71 ("Mooooving Day" / "Big Wanda"). Including the first halves of the 2nd and 3rd parts of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour".

The first half of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2" was broadcast by Nickelodeon Europe in 2010-2012 and currently is available on ivi.ru, while the first half of "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3" was only seen on NTK (Kazakh TV channel) in 2012 with Nickelodeon's Russian dub.
this topic concerns not only Russia. Nickelodeon EU was then broadcasting in Eastern Europe. and accordingly, there are no dubs for these countries. There was no localized version of Kids Co Russia. There was only a European version of Kids Co

Walker

In the Slovenian audio, some of the latest promos on Nickelodeon CEE are airing in English, not Slovenian, but the shows are still airing in Slovenian
The same thing happened in the TV series Side Hustle at 19.50 Turkish time (Nickelodeon HD Europe or Nickelodeon Global). Normally, all of the currently broadcast programs have a Turkish sound, but when the program started, there was a different sound track on top of the English sound. It happens in the documentaries, there is the sound of your country with the English voice, but you hear the English voice part a little bit.

Note: continued throughout the episode.
nchj4lr.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yes, both KidsCO and Disney Channel EMEA broadcast it. It's even ranked 1-5 on Disney Channel EMEA. (a few episodes of the 5th season) I remember that the season had the broadcasting rights because I watched the Channel Chasers episode many times, and even when the rugrats analogy was made, I would be angry because they couldn't say rugrats :D. Other than that, I don't know if it was a mistake made in the Turkish dubbing or my television, but the Turkish audio track was not synchronized in some parts. The sound preceded the picture.

Anyway, Nickelodeon has been showing it since 2012, from episode 22 of TFOP season 5 (including Mooooving Day). They don't even show Jimmy Timmy Power Hour. I don't know why they can't show the whole 5th season. The same was the case with SpongeBob, but I know that old seasons are broadcast on Nicktoons Global.
Only a few Nickelodeon feeds aired FOP episodes from both Nelvana and Nick, Nick UK, Nick Iberia, Nick Australia, Nick Asia and Nick Korea.

And in Latin America, only three channels aired both the Nelvana seasons and the Nick ones: Globo in Brazil (they aired all the Nelvana seasons as well as season 6), Canal 5 in Mexico (think they aired all ten seasons) and TN8 in Nicaragua.

TN8 airs the episodes in order (season 10's order is confusing, Dadlantis is paired with another episode) but they skip a lot. They air a lot of the classic episodes, but after Snow Bound they skip straight to the last part of The Jerkinators (what?).

J10

Last edited:

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Yes, both KidsCO and Disney Channel EMEA broadcast it. It's even ranked 1-5 on Disney Channel EMEA. (a few episodes of the 5th season) I remember that the season had the broadcasting rights because I watched the Channel Chasers episode many times, and even when the rugrats analogy was made, I would be angry because they couldn't say rugrats :D. Other than that, I don't know if it was a mistake made in the Turkish dubbing or my television, but the Turkish audio track was not synchronized in some parts. The sound preceded the picture.

Anyway, Nickelodeon has been showing it since 2012, from episode 22 of TFOP season 5 (including Mooooving Day). They don't even show Jimmy Timmy Power Hour. I don't know why they can't show the whole 5th season. The same was the case with SpongeBob, but I know that old seasons are broadcast on Nicktoons Global.
in asia, i was remember they aired last season on fop in not dubbed southeast asia and never aired again same case like mlp in boomerang asia. in my country nick change studio dub while get reach season 8, also change timmy dubber VA.

Jimmy timmy power hour is a classic way airing everytime in my local tv country. because jimmy neutron and timmy turner is a highest rating show.

Francisque

Fairly Odder is not showing on the local Nickelodeon in September in Italy, but that's likely because Paramount+ (with it included: I due Fantagenitori: ancora più Fanta!) is premiering in Italy on the 15th of this month.

Another merge, seriously?
It had already been merged with another feed before, now it's merging with another one...

J10

Nick RU is available in the Baltic states
View attachment 300143
I think this was from before, but now, they mostly broadcast both Nickelodeon CEE and Nickelodeon Global (HD Europe) in these countries.

There used to be Riga Time in their promos, but later it got dropped, and this year, Moscow Time is replaced with Tbilisi and Chisinau.

Last edited:

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Another merge, seriously?
Since the schedule is still the same on other Commercial Light feeds, it looks like the whole Commercial Light feed merged with the African feed, which means it merged with the Global feed?

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Since the schedule is still the same on other Commercial Light feeds, it looks like the whole Commercial Light feed merged with the African feed, which means it merged with the Global feed?
Nickelodeon Africa has a new friend then..
It had already been merged with another feed before, now it's merging with another one...
I know

Francisque

Anyway; Nickelodeon Netherlands has not been merged with the African feed, only the Scandinavia feed(s)

J10

Anyway; Nickelodeon Netherlands has not been merged with the African feed, only the Scandinavia feed(s)
Yes, of course they didn’t merge in the Netherlands, as it still has Dutch ratings, which is being in orange rather than black.

For Scandinavia, they have changed a lot, and they have licensed their Scandinavian feed in a separate RRtv license, since few months ago, which ends after 12 years from that day. Should they revoke the license after the merger with the African feed (which is licensed under Nickelodeon Global license; that includes Sub-Saharan African countries)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts